I do

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

breezyt

I do cry,I do lie, I do sin,sometimes I win,sometimes I lose,sometimes I have to choose,I do feel pain,sometimes I do feel ashame,tomorrow may bring rain,or maybe fame,no one will ever no what tomorrow will remain the same.But Jesus knows he just test u and always remember no matter what he will see u through...all of the I dos

J

ji

I do cry,I do lie, I do sin,sometimes I win,sometimes I lose,sometimes I have to choose,I do feel pain,sometimes I do feel ashame,tomorrow may bring rain,or maybe fame,no one will ever no what tomorrow will remain the same.But Jesus knows he just test u and always remember no matter what he will see u through...all of the I dos
Provided we show a willingness 100% to change ourselves to OVERCOME the sinful nature.Ask God to give you a heart to follow him.You will be amazed in the coming years when you compare yourselves to the past you and think 'man,where did that stupid habit go?when did i get freedom from that bondage?'.God heals when we continuously go back to him no matter the trouble.And we wont even know when we came so close to God.That is Love of God.
Lean on Christ and don't look at the sins.One time failed,get up,pray,reconcile to God with a broken heart and admit to God your weakness and ask/complain/plead/request to give you a release from what bothers you.If you fail again,come back to cross again,reconcile.In course of time,devil will flee.He knows how to defeat you.But he cannot stand or come anywhere near the presence of the Lord God Jesus.The more you pray,the more you are protected.The more you kneel down and pray,more the Holy Fire will engulf you and protect you.The more you fast and pray,Congrags...devil just entered you in the 'Dangerous-Christians' list.He will think twice to utter your name.
God Bless:)
God Bless.:)