i don't care

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

The other week I was speaking to an atheist. We had a back and forth.........and it got me thinking, at times I have doubts about God, but I feel so transformed by Him, that I don't care. Even if, unlikely as it now seems, it did turn out atheism was right (I can't see how any other religion could be right, as they don't deal with sin.....), and after we die all we did was rot, I would not regret having lived and if necessary died for Christ. Not feeling I would of missed out on anything. Because His love and transforming power has been so real!!!

I just don't face the realistic, sustained doubts I used to as a non Christian........C.S Lewis puts it nicely
"Now that I am a Christian I do not have moods in which the whole
thing looks very improbable: but when I was an atheist I had moods in
which Christianity looked terribly probable."

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Cool Post! It is true, for me i see atheism as an excuse to run away from reality.

D

dmdave17

Some time back there was a great bumper sticker you would see around. It said, "If you're living like there is No God, you better be right!" (emphasis added) I think this pretty much sums it up. ;)

Jan 20, 2011
ultimatley death is what we are running from, it is inevitable and this scares me, if your not scared then you must not think this is life, i can relate to atheism because in some ways it would be comforting not to think of spiritual war, but what if the war is waging and nobody wants to fight because they dont believe? seems like a paper bag over the head to all the wonder of spirituality.. maybe athesists are rebelling for the most part from a conception of God based on expirences with people that have used the name of God to unseemly ends...

O

oldernotwiser

amen brother ..... if they found the body tomorrow it wouldnt make christianity any less true