"i dont feel the same"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

isaria

I once told a fellow he is my best friend in the night .
He replied "you are not my best friend".
lol :)

I did not see him for a long time.
A year later he tells me Jesus Christ is his best friend.
He tells me some other names and places me fifth "on the list".
He put jesus christ first as his best friend.
That is sweet.

This may also happen in relationships of all kinds , romantic as platonic.

Maybe it even happens very often, you love people who actually dont like you at all .
Then after years maybe you decide go seperate ways.

It is important to allow people space and respect them and not invade them if they say no.
This can be difficult, if they or you do not feel the same.

I know of a person who knows the bible off by heart with out having read it.
But decided to read it anyway.
And whom spoke different languages no one ever taught them as a person.
One person seemed like a wierdo and slightly retarded and strange but in reality when opened up suprised those who listened at being very educated, wise and knowledgable.
The discriminated wierdo knew more than those who said it was very dumb and labelled it as such.
"it"

How do you best mark your stand?
May be you do not want to be in relation with this person if they keep violating you the politeness may stop.
Police can be brought in as restrainingorders and court hearings.
I have had much problems with a married woman and man ....(have written bit about it before)
I am in court regarding it.

Some times they become crime to /against you.

To put God first is wonderful and I was happy when he said this to me, jesus is his best friend.

And when dating...... "we are not a good match"
Honesty and communication are vital.

Have you come across this often?
That you "dont feel the same".......
Maybe you do not want relations with them or visa versa.
They could be bad for and to you or maybe they think this of you for what ever reason or maybe they think you a bore or a geek (i been told i bore, geek and goodi good i ) (not true though)

Can you go about it in a nice way.

Some times one single person wants nothing to do with a large group of people, they were bad behavioured.

After a few dates and the date behaves un appropriately maybe you stop calling or do you notify them.
It may depend on vibe.
The vibe may indicate that you both understand you shall never be in contact again.
ha ha ha thats a bad date then.

best wishes