I don't want to live anymore...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

littlebitstronger8

Wow.....Wow!!!!!! I can't even explain how I feel reading all of these wonderful and uplifting posts by all of you!!! Words seem like such little things in the long run, but these AMAZING posts are just..... I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN MY GRATITUDE!!!! I CAN'T FIND ANY WORDS THAT WOULD CORRECTLY EXPRESS MY JOY!!!
:D

My research paper is complete, and I am not sure what grade I got, but right now, I only care that I feel happy! As I went to school yesterday, I was still upset, but my amazing friends, and God (and all of you!!) let me know that I am loved so unconditionally! Right now, I am relaxing in my five day Thanksgiving break, running around in pajamas and my bed comforter. I am so thankful for CHRIST MY FRIENDS MY FAMILY AND ALL OF YOU!!! (and SOOOOO much more!) I AM SO HAPPY AND I DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE THE EFFECTS OF KILLING MYSELF!!!

THANKYOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!

amen:)

P

psychomom

Happy Thanks Giving, sweetheart! ♥

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
So glad to read that, LittleBitStronger :)! Yes, it matters that we just hang in there, even when life is rough. I wanted to say at the beginning that even if you got a poor score on your test, it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I didn't want to make it seem like I didn't care, so I'll just add it in now. It matters so much more that you do your best and don't over-stress things. Sometimes grownups make too big a deal about being the absolute best at things. Don't get me wrong; God wants you to do your best and try hard in school, but I often see parents stressing their children out in an attempt to help them get into the best colleges, etc. Hope all goes well for you, Sis :)!

P

psychomom

So glad to read that, LittleBitStronger :)! Yes, it matters that we just hang in there, even when life is rough. I wanted to say at the beginning that even if you got a poor score on your test, it wouldn't be the end of the world, but I didn't want to make it seem like I didn't care, so I'll just add it in now. It matters so much more that you do your best and don't over-stress things. Sometimes grownups make too big a deal about being the absolute best at things. Don't get me wrong; God wants you to do your best and try hard in school, but I often see parents stressing their children out in an attempt to help them get into the best colleges, etc. Hope all goes well for you, Sis :)!
Good point!
I wish I had one of those nifty "not equals sign" keys...
because one's best, or even excellence, does not equal perfection.

If it did, we wouldn't need Jesus! :)

Dec 19, 2009
Wow.....Wow!!!!!! I can't even explain how I feel reading all of these wonderful and uplifting posts by all of you!!! Words seem like such little things in the long run, but these AMAZING posts are just..... I CAN'T EVEN EXPLAIN MY GRATITUDE!!!! I CAN'T FIND ANY WORDS THAT WOULD CORRECTLY EXPRESS MY JOY!!!

My research paper is complete, and I am not sure what grade I got, but right now, I only care that I feel happy! As I went to school yesterday, I was still upset, but my amazing friends, and God (and all of you!!) let me know that I am loved so unconditionally! Right now, I am relaxing in my five day Thanksgiving break, running around in pajamas and my bed comforter. I am so thankful for CHRIST MY FRIENDS MY FAMILY AND ALL OF YOU!!! (and SOOOOO much more!) I AM SO HAPPY AND I DON'T WANT TO IMAGINE THE EFFECTS OF KILLING MYSELF!!!

THANKYOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope you don’t get depressed again.

Dec 19, 2009

THANKYOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!

It might be helpful to find out what was depressing you and talk to some people about it, such as your parents.

L

littlebitstronger8

I have bee in therapy for 4 years, and I have an idea of what is causing my issues. Sometimes, I just feel depressed out of the blue... But every time it happens, I consider it a learning experience and move on.

joshhuntnm

Aug 6, 2012
I have felt that way. it will pass. keep living. Get some human friends. get some rest. I pray God gets your through it.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
I am very HAPPY that you are still here
enjoy being a teenager
when you feel that dark cloud holding you down talk to your parents , sometimes teachers do put a lot on you but it's not worth your life

Dec 19, 2009
I have bee in therapy for 4 years, and I have an idea of what is causing my issues. Sometimes, I just feel depressed out of the blue... But every time it happens, I consider it a learning experience and move on.
Make sure you are praying.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
All Praise to Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009

THANKYOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou Jesus!
Hugs little bit, Im glad to see you doing better. :):):)
You will remain in my daily prayers in Jesus.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Glad to hear you found some Joy!
Now keep it and spread it arround!
Save some for a rainy day!!!
Come back for a Spiritual hug often!!!
Love in Jesus, Shekaniah

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
You are in my thoughts and prayers

L

littlebitstronger8

Thank you everyone!!! I have recently found out that my friend's dad suffered from a major heart attack today and is in the ICU for three more days... Please pray for him and the family :)

R

_Ryan_

I am pretty close to your age, at 18, and I know the pressures at 14, not only school, social pressures, parents, it all seems to come crashing down on you all at once. Take a break for an hour, watch something really funny on tv, or sit back, take a pen and write down all the positive things going on in your life right now, and be thankful for all of them.

You have the inner strength to fight this urge, deep inside you, pull it out, be strong, face your homework like the toughest video game you ever played and won, take it head on as a challenge.

Remember to tackle one thing at a time, do not try and think about how you are going to handle all these things at the same time, concerntrate on the most urgent thing, then work on it, and go on to the next thing.

Suicide hurts the people we love, and its permanent.

It does get better, I know you heard that before, but it really does, may not seem like it right now, but keep in mind that God never gives you more than you can handle, and he feels you can handle this, so don't prove him wrong,
get that inner strength out that I know you got inside of you, and go kick butt on that homework, then tackle the other things in the morning, too much to do in one night.

Good luck babe, and my prayers are with you, and your friends dad.

Last edited:
G

GRA

Every time it happens - just remember - and never forget - that, you got through it before - and, you can get through it again...

:)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thank you everyone!!! I have recently found out that my friend's dad suffered from a major heart attack today and is in the ICU for three more days... Please pray for him and the family :)[/quote

He is in my prayers along with you in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

B

bobo

The times i have felt like that please dont do anything silly ride out this storm ask for Gods help and before you know it your out of the storm and your life becomes calm again.
Your stress is probably down to this research paper that needs to be in you are at an age where the pressure is on regarding exams and stuff they are not important my love but you are. Will the world end if you dont get your paper in no sweet so dont worry.
My daughter used to feel like you she would get herself in such a state over work needing to be in.
I used to give her a big cuddle and tell her all you can do is your best no one can ask any more and my son he got very bad grades but we celebrated how much he had tryed and he is doing amazingly well now.
I promise you things will get better big huggs and God bless you and always remember you are so very special xxxx

S

shekaniah

Thank you everyone!!! I have recently found out that my friend's dad suffered from a major heart attack today and is in the ICU for three more days... Please pray for him and the family :)
Prayers sent...