I fear i will be homeless

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

ChadVenn

I need to find a job in a month and have been applying everywhere. please Send a prayer my way i really need them. I have until march 1st to start making money again. please help. My name is chad venneau (not sure if names are important or not)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
An answered prayer is being sent your way.

S

sveinen

I need to find a job in a month and have been applying everywhere. please Send a prayer my way i really need them. I have until march 1st to start making money again. please help. My name is chad venneau (not sure if names are important or not)
hope you're not stuck with a loan. are there "rural christians" anywhere you could ask for bed and work? some might be able to help with downpayment for salary :)

May 3, 2013
Yes Chad! Both are important, you and your needs.

Keep on praying and on asking about it. I´m been in that situation and it´s only me who failed (God never failed, just me).

Use that time to find out where His direction is pointing you out.

I hope you enjoy that moment when He answers it. :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
hope you're not stuck with a loan. are there "rural christians" anywhere you could ask for bed and work? some might be able to help with downpayment for salary :)
This is sound counsel.

May 3, 2013
It seems he needs a warm roof.

:(

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus, we seek your blessings for chad, let this happen, Amen

V

VioletReigns

Father God, thank You for providing a job for our brother Chad. You said anything we ask in prayer believing we will receive. We all agree for our brother that You have made a way for him. And may Chad rest in You and Your peace be upon him, Jesus. Thank You, Lord!! You are faithful and merciful!!! \:D/

W

Willowwind

Please God, grant ChadVenn success. Help him to find a good job. Grant him success and cover him with the blood of Jesus Christ. Amen.

J

Jacob_Fitzgerald

Lord please care for Chad, and show him your wonderful mercy:)

S

Siberian_Khatru

May you find work that honors Him and that you can be passionate about. The rest will fall into place. All the best to you, Chad.

L

liz247

Father I pray favor for your child where ever he goes, open the doors You would have him go through, Thankyou Father that you are ever faithful to You children's needs.

RickyZ

Sep 20, 2012
Father God, I come before You, and I speak the Name of Jesus over the name of Chad Venneau, that Chad be under the covering of Christ in these times. Lord, You say you provide for the birds of the air, provide for Chad now as he needs. Give Chad place among Your servants, and among Your workers, that he may give in faithfulness of that which he receives from You. You know Chad's talents, for You gave them to him. Give him also the place to use them, to Your glory. Thank You Lord, for Your answer, for we know You have one to this situation. May Chad receive it with thanksgiving. Amen.

Amen