i feel best when thread

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shirley

i feel best when i go to church

F

Fractal_Curve

I feel best when...I crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentation of the women!

O

OFM

when reading my bible and in prayer.

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
When I remember that God is bigger than any of my problems!

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
when i have a good nights sleep, when i know my daughters are happy, when i can walk in the cold air and walk in the snow, listening to Christian music, hearing a good sermon about God, listening to music and last but not least when i'm not stressed,

C

chu_huifen

I feel best when I know that God always close to me in all my condition and it's makes me happy :D

K

krs27

I feel best when I see my son smiling, playing, having a good time...I feel best when I'm around my family and where just having a good time

SweetShelly35

Feb 21, 2012
dancing with my children to Christian music:cool:

O

OFM

I feel best when I know that God always close to me in all my condition and it's makes me happy :D
We must be close to God in our Hearts allways...... amen..

O

OFM

when i have a good nights sleep, when i know my daughters are happy, when i can walk in the cold air and walk in the snow, listening to Christian music, hearing a good sermon about God, listening to music and last but not least when i'm not stressed,
i love cold air snow call me mr.winter,christian music is a Blessing Gift from the Lord too us amen.....

O

OFM

When I remember that God is bigger than any of my problems!
ME TOO GOD IS SO BIG IN HIS ALLNESS AGAPE LOVE FOR US ALL GREAT SHARING SIR BROTHER IN CHRIST,Thanx...amen...

L

libertygirl

I feel better when I am fellowshipping with a sister in Christ at the local coffeeshop :D

starfield

Jun 13, 2009
I feel best when I go for a walk at night watching the beautiful nighttime scenery. I find it calming.

O

OFM

i feel spiritually excellent when i go on a 3.5 mile prayer walk around our back bay back cove amen.........

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
I feel awesome when I am having my quiet time with the LORD.:p