I feel like I can't hang on

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

RockinMan2010

Nov 17, 2009
I lost all confidence in myself I can't hang on I want to be in tv but by the way I look I know I will be booed I feel like I need a makeover please pray for me everyone I just wanna look great for tv god bless:(:confused:

I feel like a puppy who wants to cry badly

M

Mari12

Hello Rock,

You want to be on TV ? You say you need a makeover? why? Do you not know that your Father created you just in his perfect hands? that he seems you as Beautiful that he smiles when he sees your face. That he is proud of you !!! That he wants you to rejoice in him and not in what the world sees and wants. Dont give room to the Evil one to get in your head and allow you to beleive the lies . That you are not good enough that you are not in a perfect image . those are lies !!! Rebuke those words in Jesus Name. Claim your place in the perfect dwelling of our Heavenly Father who loves us as he created us to be.

I Pray right now that Your mind is set free that you are given new pair of ears to hear truth , to accept the gifts the Lord has given you to allow him to give you also new vision with new eyes to see the world through his beautiful perfection .GOD loves you so much and if you are seeking to be on TV to bring him Glory he will be the one to give you that makeover from the inside and out to allow others to see through you the Love of Jesus ,I pray those things into your life and make GOD continue to bless you .

P

psychomom

Beloved of your Father,
First of all, yes and amen to everything Mari has said! :)
Thank God! the standard set by a (mostly) wicked society is not His standard!
His is the righteousness of Christ, which is yours in abundance according to the grace you received to believe on Him by the faith given you. ♥
He made you exactly as you are, for His good purposes, and He did not make any mistakes when He
lovingly formed you in intimate detail in your mother's womb. :)

Do you not know?
The LORD your God is with you, he is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, he will quiet you with his love, he will rejoice over you with singing. (Zephaniah 3:17)
Imagine, dear one, the God of all is with you as a victorious warrior! He delights in you. With His love He calms all your worries and fears. And He is so happy about you, His joy about you is so full He expresses it with singing! ♥
Have you ever been so happy you just had to sing? :)

I am praying this morning that He makes that thought real to you, sweetheart.
And that you will receive it, and I am thanking Him that your future is secure in His hands.

grace and peace to you, and love in Jesus' Name,
ellie

P

psychomom

Right back at you, sweetheart! :)

S

shekaniah

RockinMan,

Don't take everything so negative...
Sometimes people tease you because they like you!
At work everyone loved to pick on me...
because they liked me.
Learn to laugh with people!

Once I learned to laugh at myself,
life got a lot better!

We all do and say things that make people comment about it.
Take it in and look at it with humor!

None of us get positive praise all the time.

Your human just like the rest of us!

You are a handsome man,
don't let a few silly comments affect who you are!

Love in Jesus! Shekaniah :)

Oct 27, 2012
Very warm greetings, RockinMan! When I first opened up this thread and saw your picture I sensed Great Talent! Without even reading what you were saying I sensed showbiz as a reality in your life. You must remember that you are unique -- God gave you attributes and talent that no one else in the whole world has! They are yours and that is how God has created you but it all depends now on how you view yourself. If you see yourself as being worth-less than another, then you are comparing yourself to them which is not right because you can do things they cannot do and vice-versa. Each has their own talent and God expects you to build upon that talent.

One thing to know and understand is that there are far more critics here in this world than there are supporters. So, with the realization of that it should give you enough initiative to go as far as you can and to truly believe in yourself because you are a Dynamic person and the only thing keeping you back from going forward at this time is You! The moment you realize that you can be whatever you want to be and go just as far as you truly want to go, that is the moment that will create the impetus for you to jump on the bandwagon of fame and fortune! And you know what? YOU CAN DO IT!!

May God Bless You as you move forward towards a great career just as your heart is leading you to!

"Cast not away therefore your confidence, which hath great recompence of reward." -- HEBREWS 10:35 (KJV)

L

liz247

Hi Rockinman, just read your prayer request and what the Lord brought to my mind is Psalm 139, It is godd to meditate upon this psalm anytime. God Bless you Rockinman.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Everyone said so many good things already, I just wanted you to know you remain in my prayers in Jesus.

God bless:)
pickles