I feel sad when God ignored me...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 31, 2012
There are times that God helps me, but when I am in need of something very important, He always ignored me. I pray often on Him before but it slowly fades off, for I always ask on Him but He didn't grant it to me, its very simple request, and I always wondered why He doesn't grant it to me. Sometimes I feel confused on what's written on the Bible, that ask and He will give it... That He will provide everything we need. And now, I am starting to think that these are all lies.

"You have no idea on what I am feeling right now.... specially when He is ignoring me..."

koolcas

Jul 12, 2012
God never ignores us. He says He will never leave or forsake us. Just because we can feel Him it doesnt mean He's not there. Just because He didnt grant something means He's ignoring us. The bible says I will bless the Lord at all times and His praise will always be in my mouth. thats the attitude we should adopt.

and of course the bible says whatsoever you ask in Jesus name He will give us, if we abide in Him. but faith is the absence of doubt. God cannot work if we are doubting. dont let the seed of doubt grow in your mind.
Finally, we have to believe that God actually does know best. He knows what to give us and when. Trust Him!

O

OFM

GOD IS CLOSEST TO US WHEN WE NEED HIM THE VERY MUCH ALOT MOST,KEEP PRAYING ALLWAYS,BE BLESSED RIGHT NOW AND FOREVER ETERNALLY ALLWAYS AMEN....

G

guymanuel

We love HIM because HE FIRST LOVED US. Fall in LOVE with GOD. If you only serve HIM for what HE can give you, then you are taking advantage of GOD. HE does not owe us one red cent. Actually, the only thing THE LORD owes us is our due torment in hell for being HIS enemy for so long. BUT out of HIS LOVE, HE sent for JESUS. FIND OUT this GREAT LOVE HE has to you, and you will then fall in love with HIM, no matter the circumstance around you. No matter if you ever get anything from GOD again, you will love HIM and never accuse HIM of not LOVING. WHY? Because you will see what HE had done for you already through HIS SON JESUS, showing you HIS LOVE.

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
you have to be patient and wait on God ,. God works on His time not ours, although i don't know what you are in need of you have to understand that yes you love God because He is giving you what you ask for , so who wouldn't love someone like that . but sometimes God wants to know if you'll still love and worship Him when He has given you nothing.

often when things are going great , life is good people will sings praises to God , and tell everyone they know how wonderful and how providing God is , but when we don't get what we want the praises stop and God's words mean nothing, no one will hear a word about this wonderful God

this is the time you should be PRAISING GOD'S NAME

my mother sings this song in church and my favorite words of the song are He's an on time God , yes He is. He may not come when you want Him , but He'll be there right on time,He's an on time God ., yes He is

Have faith brother God loves you

U

Ugly

God isn't a genie where we go to Him in prayer and hand out our list of wants and demands. If you think this is how God operates, its time for you to find better teaching and preaching.
Also, God doesn't say He will give us want we want or ask for, He says he will grant our requests 'according to His will'.