I found a church :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Be_Evergreen

Hey all. Dunno who remembers me, but I was wandering around these forums not too long ago and disappeared when my family moved to a new home. I posted a few times about my search for a denomination. I did not find that exactly, but what I found was better- a church to attend! I drove by it so many times, curiosity did me in and I attended a service. And then a dozen more. It's a congregational church with a very small, loving community.

A

adekruif

Yay!! It's a joyous feeling isn't it? I just recently moved as well and so I know the joy of finding a good church. :)

B

Be_Evergreen

Hooray for moving and finding things!!! Yes, it's a lovely feeling. It's like home.

L

Livi94

So happy for you! congrats and I hope this Church helps you grow closer to God <3

B

Be_Evergreen

Thank you~! I believe it has thus far.