I found my written prayers!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Before I learned how to pray I used to write my prayers to god in journals. I had lost them for a while but i found them! Now these prayer are old and new and some of them are a little embarrising But i thought i might share them with everyone in cc. This is the first prayer I made o him in this one journal i found.I MUST WARN YOU THESE CAn BE VERY LONG(Dear God I love how people like my post on gts about you( This is a different site) I didnt expect it. Lord is it bad to brag i have you in my life? I feel like it is and I dont want to be one of those people you warned about. Why is it god That i crave to get closer to you and crave to know more on how to get closer to you, but as soon as i find the info I am not patient enough to read it and let it sink in? jesus, you know my heart, even though i cannot feel you and i feel cut off fromyou today we both know i still love you. I even said it yesterday and i will say it again. There is nothing in this world or the spiritual world that is strong enough to bring us apart, may i ask that you send the holy spirit to fill me up with a burning heart for you? ( and for those who know me he did indeed) Alone by my self I am weak, but through you i am strong. I wonder Lord if i will ever be as strong and wise in you as the apostles were? Father i know today i feel apart from you but I also know it will pass and i will have the burning desire for you again. I want to be so strong and faithful to you that these earthy desires( Sugar) Will never bother me again, but that isnt how it works is it? We are tempted by these things to learn discipline and endurance. I will wait and seek you lord, it could be anything that brings the spark of fire again. As your desciple, child and servant I will stand my ground and wait for you. Holy be your name,your kingdom and your people Amen

K

kenisyes

And how did He answer?

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
He answered by giving me a heart that always has a burning desire for him nomatter what kind of storm i go through,a heart that seeks him everyday nomatter how i feel. I feel sad and weak in him more often than not but even then i know how I want him and how he can save me. It's actually in those times i want him more and how i want to love and trust him more than when i feel strong in him

S

shirley

that is beautiful and inspiring written wth the most deepest love n desire toward GOD i yearn for this everyday and he answers me through his love and reading his messege ; please do share i really like it its written wth love n inspiration GBU