I gave up on Christian bands....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

KenC

I'm finished.

This is what they all had in common for like the last 10 shows in a row:

1) Requesting a 'clap for Jesus' as some point during the show.
2) All played 'Pride, in the name of Love' by U2 at some point...

One of the guys I went with said, "this is for all the young people in the audience"

Yeah, a 29-year-old song...for the young people.

J

jakester8194

Well, who were the bands? Cuz I've seen numerous Christian bands that have never done that

U

Ugly

Seems like a pretty weak reason to give up on the 1000s of other bands that don't do that.

mystdancer50

Feb 26, 2012
I am a natural rebel. Even in church when they say, "Lift your hands and sing it again," I'm like, "Don't tell me to lift my hands. If you do, then I'm doing it because you said so, not because I am moved to do so in surrender to God." Yeah. :)

But, there are some great Christian bands out there. I like For King and Country, Michael W. Smith, Third Day, Tenth Avenue North, Mandisa, Petra, Israel and New Breed, Matthew West...many, many others. I could spend forever telling you some great bands. Yup. Love them. :)

W

wvcopywriter

I have recently started listening to Jesus Culture. I believe they are a really good band.