I had another visitation from god

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
So if anyone doesn't remember the first vision I ever had with god i will tell it again but only because it ties into this one i had last night. I remember I was in a pure white place and god was right beside me he was showing me his plan for the universe and its colors were unbelivable. it was like a river of burning colors and It made me cry from its beauty and i thanked him over and over for showning me it. Now this dream i had last night was similer I was once again in that pure white place with god and he told me i need to stop drinking so mmuch coffee, I told him i needed it to wake me up in the morning then he said then just drink it in the morning! You see i have been drinking so much coffee it was making me sick lol

K

kenisyes

Heaven is color beyond color and sound beyond sound. But we also see it in such limited ways because of our sinfulness. To God it is so much more. 2 Cor. 12.

A

A-miss-Saved-by-GRACE

When it comes to dreams and vision be very very careful you need to test everything. Even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light to deceive. We have the holy bible everything we need to know about GoD and ourselves is in HIS written word. Don't beleive in a dream, go back to the sciptures, test all things.
Hebrews 4:12-13
12 For the word of God is living and active, sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing to the division of soul and of spirit, of joints and of marrow, and discerning the thoughts and intentions of the heart.
13 And no creature is hidden from his sight, but all are naked and exposed to the eyes of him to whom we must give account.

Grace and Peace in Christ Kylie

J

Jenjoy

Wow Blaine that's awesome!

R

Repentionofignorance

Hello Blain =D I hope to hear more from you =)

G

Godismystrength2988

Awesome, man.