I have until the sixteenth? Sixteen has a special meaning

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Today While i was at work standing outside I was talking to god and he said I have until the sixteenth. He said it multiple times today, so i looked up what the number sixteen means in biblical terms and sixteen means love. I find it interesting how i am a christian of love and he pulls up a number that means love. But he said this when i asked him how we can save my family because they do not know him. He said i have until the sixteenth, i asked i have until the sixteenth for what? He replied to save your family. Now i have seen a future of my family not being saved and one where they were. so really their fate apparently is still to decide. what does everyone else think?

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I am no one to talk on Biblical circumstances... But in my opinion... There is no time like the present...

I am currently the only Practicing Christian in my family. Every day I try to be a testament to my family by being as Christlike As I can. I try not to hide my faith. But it is hard... My little sister who is 11 Is starting to show excitement towards Christ. And I can tell you it feels just as good if not better then the day I turned to Christ. The rewards of knowing you can take someone from death and make them live... It is beyond unreal... You have to try your hardest... Be the biggest testament to them as your can. At first you feel as if your unwelcome and wrong. But, the more you persist the easier and better it gets... Turning someone from death is not easy. But, it is so worth it... I pray for your family and for your strength.

Honestly God has given you a gift if you can turn a family member from death... :)

S

Sose

Hummm? till they know that "John 3:16 for GOD so loved the world that he gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life" I think GOD is saying untill they realize that they will never be save , if i were you i would do all you can to get them to realize they need Jesus,
Im having the same problem with my family.

S

Sose

GODs give us free will and are future isnt already made up but only by what we can change our future and to the future of others. but its on us. to tell or do nothing. with GOD words.

Jan 10, 2013
Where in the Bible (as you claim it is there) is the number 16 associated with love?

K

kenisyes

It is most unusual for God to give such a deadline.

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
i would consider it a message that love is good and overcomes all things.