I just threw up in my mouth a little.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2016
I don't think she would go for your kind. It probably stinks to high heaven living inside that hot metal suit you wear. Lol
Yeah toto is the only one that wants to be my friend.:) lol
see, I do have a sense of humor after all

Feb 7, 2015
haha . You are cute! You are funny too.
Just so willie doesnt think I am trying to pick up on you I mean your comments are cute!
That is one special person you DON'T want to play games with. No one here will defend you if you try that.

K

kaylagrl

All you seem to have to complain about is "tight" jeans. If she had worn a dress in that photo, I imagine you would be judging her because men could actually directly see her bare legs. I think you need to get over this obsession.

Ok Willie,side step what I posted completely. I don't know whats up with you today. We've shared laughs on here,like each others posts and I had thought we were CC pals. I get it,you knew her personally,you're going to defend whatever she does and says. You know what Im getting at and you wont speak to it. So I need some time to process whats gone on here today. I think we're done with this subject.

Apr 11, 2016
That is one special person you DON'T want to play games with. No one here will defend you if you try that.
I am not playing games. I told her her comments are cute and that she is funny. I meant it from a pure heart. I appreciated that she made me laugh

Feb 7, 2015
Says the purveyor of just worry about yourself. You and I had a dust up a long time ago. I have a suspicion you still hold that against me...but only you know.
No, it was you who took offence at my remarks about child rearing.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Since the last time I called you out for your mistake -- you have done nothing but "like" [nearly] every post by every person that challenges me even mildly.

So, yeah--I started dropping "I'm sorry I hurt your feelings" messages, in hopes that you would begin to realize I am being sincere.

Wake up and gird up your loins.
If you were sincere you would stop misrepresenting me and yourself too.
But that I have come to see is asking too much of you.
Why should I accept your phony apology? You hurt my feelings?
Get real. How about, you hurt your credibility with me?
You don't mean what you say. And you refuse correction.
You are above being wrong in your eyes. Now go ahead and
accuse me of derailing the thread and of being a trouble maker
because I posted a picture that multiple people attacked
me over and then turned around and blamed me for their reactions.
It will not be the first time you have misrepresented me nor will it likely be the last.

Oncefallen

Idiot in Chief
Staff member
Jan 15, 2011
Well that went down the drain quick.

Status
Not open for further replies.