I just want you to know.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TheJesusFreak

I want you to know that god loves you no matter what.

But here is what I really wrote this for.

Sin is terrible, discusting, and just plain stupid
God hates sin
God hates the pain in your heart

BUT

If you sin and forget to confess the day you die YOU WONT GO TO HELL
If you dont know something is a sin or dont feel like god is telling you it is a sin and you do it YOU WONT GO TO HELL!

THE WHOLE POINT OF SIN ISNT THAT WE SHOULD BE IN CONSTANT WORRY!

Yes sin seperates us from the Lord Jesus Christ but he payed the price and if you accept his love and at least TRY to live for him even if you DO slip up. Then YOU ARE GONNA GO TO HEAVEN!

Yes sin seperates us from god but forgetting to confess one day or misunderstanding something that is on the controversial will not send you straight down.

The main reason we should try not to sin is BECAUSE IT HURTS OUR FATHER'S HEART! NO NOT BECAUSE WE SHOULD CONSTANTLY BE IN WORRY BUT BECAUSE IT IS LIKE STABBING OUR FATHER IN THE HEART WHEN WE DO IT!

We should constantly try to better ourselves for our father but if you are a new christian and/or a growing christian (we all fall under this category) and you are trying to remove the sin from your life. THEN YOU ARE FINE!

God also doenst care about your past mistakes and when you accpet his love then your sin is washed as white as white snow!

Love the lord your god with all of your HEART
with all of your SOUL
and all of your STRENGTH

(I will unload the verse ammo if I must lol)

B

BeauBLESSED

Noted. Thank you very much. :)