I just wanted to say hello to everyone

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seekingthemindofChrist

Casting down imaginations
Jul 10, 2023
Hi everyone, how are you doing? I’m Pam.
Hello, again.

I am doing fine...even though I need to get ready for work in a few minutes.

I saw in one of your posts that you said that you have not been able to talk to people for a very long time.

May I ask why that is?

You will have plenty of people to talk to here, and I hope that you find what you are looking for.

Oct 10, 2023
Hi back Oranjlie ☺️, i’m glad you’re here, too! Have you figured out yet how to navigate through this website? I’m still working on it. It sure is nice to have someone to talk to. I hope you’re having a good evening or day depending on where you live. How was your day today? Also by the way I live in Sacramento California and I’m 60 years old.. I hope I’m not too old for you to talk to lol it’s nice to have another Christian to chat with. I can’t use my start conversation feature yet and nobody has gotten back to me on fixing that yet.. does your start conversation feature work for you? Anyway I hope you have a wonderful rest of the evening or day and I hope to hear from you soon and I wish you all the best and it was a pleasure hearing from you. Sincerely, Pam