i keep almost dieing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

peachetty

well ive had a few close calls with death in my 14 years.
when i was like 10 i was cought in a huricane thing i was in a car and trees were falling down all around us rocks were hitting our car and we could of been smashed at any second we were blocked in a driveway with trees infrunt of us and behide we prayed and someone came and helped us out and to safty the car wasnt harmed and we got home safely! thank you God!!!! ... i think it was last year that i was swimming in my pool putting on the tarp and i was swimming under it and it filled up with water and kinda blocked my way out!!! i was trapped really and couldnt swim to the top of the tarp i prayed real fast when i felt it and somhow i got out!! ... i was almost in so manny car accidents its not funny and been in one but am fine! i thank God everyday for my life its so fragile

L

Lyndies

Wow...that's awesome. :] We had a family friend who died of heart attacks seven different times and kept coming back to life after pronounced dead. No joke.

P

peachetty

omigosh wow thats amazing! praise God!

B

BeauBLESSED

Wow! That is quite... umm, scary, but aren't you lucky that The Man came around for you on both occasions! :)

Wow...that's awesome. :] We had a family friend who died of heart attacks seven different times and kept coming back to life after pronounced dead. No joke.
Ahh! Feel God's love in this thread! He works miracles! XD

L

lorisea

my mother had a life threatening condition for 40 years (from she was 15-55)
every 3 or so years she would be put into hospital with a serious condtion and always something doctors didnt know how to treat.
She however never allowed ti to get to heart. She insisted that God wouldnt let her die if he didnt want her to and no body is sick in the kingdom of God. At any stage Doctors told her she would not last she informed them she had faith. Her faith got her through over 100 opperations in that 40 years, she raised 6 children, all of which had various medical dramas but through extreme amoutns of prayer and faith not one of these lead to anything horrific.
december of last year mum contracted a cancer which spread increasingly quickly. she spent a month in prayer and various religious fasts and allowed God to do what he chose with her as she was simply his servent.
My mother died in january yet she left her children with an amazing trust in thier hevenly father. I have been put in many life threatening situations but my mother faith and as i grew to understand God mself now my own has always gotten me though

C

camragirl73

WE have a job here thats why the devil cant take us out

P

peachetty

@lorisa wow that is really amazing...your mom was a very amazing person! God is so amazing!
@beauBLESSED yes God does!!! (and yea it was but as we started praying fear like left...):)
@ camragirl73 your so right! he aint taken me out just yet! ik he has somthin for me to do! he has a purpose for all of us. we have to find it out

P

philos_777

hi... nice to read ur testimony... may God Bless you

P

peachetty

thank you! God bless you too!!