I like it here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Boomer2000

Confirmed fraud
Oct 31, 2014
so far everyone has been real cool real nice and no fighting but as soon as the fighting starts i am out of here
i may come back later but i get enough of that junk where i am, not sure about god yet or even me.
i here to chat have fun to distract me from the junk at home & maybe if i turn the sound up loud enough i wont hear them screaming at each other

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Hey, welcome to CC! Sorry you're having to deal with stuff at home :/ Hope you have some good fellowship here! :)

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome, delighted to have you here. If you need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to hit me up.

C

Chezz

Welcome to CC :)

B

butterfly712

Hello and welcome,I hope you enjoy it here. :)

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
Hi Boomer and welcome.
I came here recently and the community is really good and lovingkind. I think you won't regret coming. Hope you find peace and relief here from the bad things you are going through.

Boomer2000

Confirmed fraud
Oct 31, 2014
thank u. i did not think nobody would reply to what i wrote so thank u

Boomer2000

Confirmed fraud
Oct 31, 2014
that is cool did u like um write that chezz?