i lost everything

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Dale

My fiancee of thirteen years left me .She took the kids and the truck. I recently moved to a town so she'll be closer to her family
We had got into a argument and she called the police. They told her it was nothing they could do . So she left and took the kids and truck.Since both are names on the title the cops couldnt do anything. Please pray for me.

J

jkalyna

When I read your title, I thought you were talking about being hit by a hurricane, or the recent tornados. Like the man who built his house upon sand it fell. Sand is like time, it moves , but with Christ , there is no time. Please read this, and let the spirit of God, talk to you.{ Matthew7:24-27. }

D

Dale

Thank you very much

S

sophi3

My mom gave me a book figurine saying "Lord help me to remember that nothing is going to happen to me today that You and I together can't handle." I pray that God brings you back your fiance and children. If not, that God gives you someone better.

D

Dale

Thanks a lot sophi3. I really need it .She took my kids and went to her sisters house . And I think she's leaving them there so she can run the streets