I LOVE JESUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Ramon

YES!! I LOVE JESUS!!

What have I been looking for that Jesus has not given me? What do I want? NOTHING! WHY? BECAUSE JESUS IS MY EVERYTHING!!

I have never been in a serious relationship with any woman. I tried to find how I could, but I could not. I have been in relationships, but I don't consider them serious. They were just temporary phases. Disappointments and such. I have never loved anyone like I do Jesus Christ. I talk about him all the time, he is on my mind all the time.

Before Jesus, I would not even know how to love a woman. But by his grace he has taught me a love that cannot be defiled. A love that loves everyone deeply. I say this much, that I am in love with the Church. She is almost like my wife also. I feel as much a part of Christ as a wife should feel a part of a husband.

Like one flesh. That is intimate. One flesh. One flesh and one will. One compliments the other, in perfect harmony and accord. This is the image of Christ, as his temple is fashioned in the likeness of heavenly things. There is order in his Body. Order in his bride to be!! TO BE!!

Perhaps the Lord may give me a wife, that good thing, so that we can share in the ministry of the Lord, the knowledge of the Lord he has given us to share with each other.

But maybe he will not, and make me as one separated to his gospel alone. I would be satisfied enough with that. I don't search for the earthly things anymore. There was a time when I though that those things were fine, and fulfilling. But nothing of this life is. Some things are fine, but not fulfilling.

What would be fulfilling is to live with Jesus in his kingdom, where there is no worry nor pain, nor suffering. Where there is peace for all eternity. Joy everlasting in his presence. Fullness of joy, for the glory of the Lord is the light of that place!!!

I have been in the presence of the Lord, and in his presence, as it was also written, there is not only joy, but FULLNESS OF JOY!!!

May Jesus bless you.

O

ochieoyales

nice note! gbu