I love this video

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

biblicalsandy

[video=youtube_share;ZsgP2-uhzbE]http://youtu.be/ZsgP2-uhzbE[/video]

E

eternally-gratefull

Dang I am going to have to go repent, and ask God to forgive me, Because this persons use of the term yeshua and torah (Hebrew terms) are offensive, not to mention they distract from the truth he appears to be teaching.

I can't even get 5 minutes into the video without wanting to scream..

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Dang I am going to have to go repent, and ask God to forgive me, Because this persons use of the term yeshua and torah (Hebrew terms) are offensive, not to mention they distract from the truth he appears to be teaching.

I can't even get 5 minutes into the video without wanting to scream..
If the name one chooses to use when speaking of Jesus offends ppl then the name is not the issue rather the issue is inside that person. Jesus has many names and is referenced in the bible my a lot of them, the name one chooses to use whether that is the hebrew language or Jesus or whatever is what one uses that means the most to them and that connects to their hearts the most. The issue however is ppl get offended by using a name of his that contradicts what they believe is his(Proper) name and thus the issue is within the person because he has many names and every single one of them that are in the bible are his proper name no matter what a person thinks.

Personally when I am speaking to Jesus sometimes I will speak to him directly using Jesus other time I speak to father and when I do I almost always am referencing to both him and Jesus as they are one. Jesus is the physical manifestation of God the father so this is why I sometimes reference both of them. This of course upsets or offends those who don't believe in the trinity. As for me I have no room in my heart for being offended or anger or disliking another person, however it does greatly offend me when a so called Christian is condemning of others or judges others based on appearance or race or their past or even the state of which their lost souls are in.

I guess you can say I am very protective of God's children lost or saved but even though I muust not allow it to happen it does happen when I get greatly offended even infuriated when a person who bears the title Christian is anything but and treats others as the pharisee's did. This is something I must greatly work on

B

biblicalsandy

Me too Blain..:rolleyes:

B

biblicalsandy

I don't understand..Why is it offensive? Please give biblical account?