I love you lord

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Talljacob

If I let today be then today would be a long and bad day. My mood would be in a place I wouldn't want it to be. I thoughts would be right in the same place. I had kept working but in my mind I stopped. I thought to myself " self, you love the lord, and self the lord dose not want you heading in the direction you are headed." I started thinking about Jesus. I thought of his pain and his suffering. How he suffered for us and how much love he must have. I thought of how we as Christians are to be joyful. Then it hit me. No matter how I struggle, no matter what I'm facing.....the lord is right there by my side. What I feel he feels. Just like that, everything had changed. I'm very thankful that the lord is always by my side....I love you lord.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Awesome to read and take in, thank you brother!

arthurfleminger

Aug 18, 2021
If I let today be then today would be a long and bad day. My mood would be in a place I wouldn't want it to be. I thoughts would be right in the same place. I had kept working but in my mind I stopped. I thought to myself " self, you love the lord, and self the lord dose not want you heading in the direction you are headed." I started thinking about Jesus. I thought of his pain and his suffering. How he suffered for us and how much love he must have. I thought of how we as Christians are to be joyful. Then it hit me. No matter how I struggle, no matter what I'm facing.....the lord is right there by my side. What I feel he feels. Just like that, everything had changed. I'm very thankful that the lord is always by my side....I love you lord.
????????????? So, how do you show your 'love of the Lord'?????????????

Seriously, how do you show your love of the Lord???????????

T

Talljacob

That's easy...I tell others. When I start talking about the lord with others this moment can be used if the lord places it on my heart. Like "Jacob, remember when you were having the start of a really bad day and I showed you this....well show this for me". The hard part for me is making sure I understand what the lord is as me to do.

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
That's easy...I tell others. When I start talking about the lord with others this moment can be used if the lord places it on my heart. Like "Jacob, remember when you were having the start of a really bad day and I showed you this....well show this for me". The hard part for me is making sure I understand what the lord is as me to do.
Overcoming evil with good, whatsoever you do as to the Lord for sure, right?

A

akaDorthy

Each time I read this thread it reminds me of this song:

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013

the greatest witness a believer has is how they live their lives.... how they enteract with the world....... displaying the love of God to all men reveales God within the believer....

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Hi Walter, I hear you are following me:unsure::):coffee::giggle: