I love you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 2, 2013
Love is expressed and not confessed only. You can’t just tell a person you love him/her , you have to show it as well. Back your words with sincere actions from the heart. It is wicked to tell someone ‘' I love you’’ but your actions are contrary.
Love requires a sincere expression.
For God so love the world that He gave his only son. God’s offering of Jesus was the expression of His love for the world.
Likewise, Man’s obedience to the word of God is an expression of his love for God.(John 14:27)
A person who loves God, expresses his love for God by obeying His will..
I pray, may your love for God be expressed with all your heart.
Jehovah Shammah ( The Lord is there)!!!

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
I love you too.

S

Susanna

Lotta love in this thread.

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Amen! Brother ❤

i-heart-you-this-much.jpg

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013
Heard an interview from Captain Stubing that this song really is about Jesus!

[video=youtube;m_wFEB4Oxlo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_wFEB4Oxlo[/video]

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Why don't you just join us in fellowship and tell a little about yourself instead of just creating one-sided threads? Believe it or not you really don't have a monopoly on spiritual insight and knowledge. I prefer to use the name of Jesus instead of that other stuff.

BillG

Feb 15, 2017
Love is expressed and not confessed only. You can’t just tell a person you love him/her , you have to show it as well. Back your words with sincere actions from the heart. It is wicked to tell someone ‘' I love you’’ but your actions are contrary.
Love requires a sincere expression.
For God so love the world that He gave his only son. God’s offering of Jesus was the expression of His love for the world.
Likewise, Man’s obedience to the word of God is an expression of his love for God.(John 14:27)
A person who loves God, expresses his love for God by obeying His will..
I pray, may your love for God be expressed with all your heart.
Jehovah Shammah ( The Lord is there)!!!
Do you really love me? If you truly knew me would you love me?

brighthouse98

Apr 16, 2015
Because I have fault in this area,I think many people have no idea of what love is or wish to preform this action for another. Love to me is a loyal commitment to serve the other at all times and for any reason! Few I can say I truly love! For true love to me in my humble opinion means you are willing to lay down your very life for another!( John 15:11-15)

The fruit which is born out of love( 1 Cor 13:4-8) cannot be mistaken by anyone! There are many I love by faith rather then by sight!! And the farther some people are away from me it is very easy to love those people as well. LOL Knowing what love means and preforming its action are very different.

For Jesus loved each the same,not possible for any other person to preform as far as I am concerned! And that is because our will to love another is based upon our own will. We strive to love of course! And truly understanding how one goes about loving ones own self to start with ( not kissing yourself in the mirror! Or thinking more highly of oneself then we ought to!! Rom 12:3) but rather giving the very grace we need every day,helps in giving another that very same grace, as well as compassion!( 2peter 3:18!!)

Like our brother Paul stated twice in two verses!!( Phil 3:12-14) verse 12 and 13! I am not perfect by a long shot! But being willing to understand just how far Jesus went in love, helps me to understand our own goal to live as he stated!( John 13:34-35!)

Being the very least in the Kingdom of God as I am, forces me to deal with something before I tell others to deal with it! It is easy to judge another person I have found,what love preforms is first examining ourself( 2 Cor 13:5) making sure my eyes are clear!( matt 7:3-5) For then, and only then, do I understand the need to love another!

Love is not about have a feeling or even a passion to do it to me,love is about being willing to not only call oneself a servant of the Lord ,but rather to act upon that servanthood for others as well! Love is a lifetime commitment to always place another over our self!( James 1:22) Doing the very will of God( 1 John 2:17-21) Truth in love!( Col 4:2-6!!) We are thankful believers!!!( 1 Thess 5:18) For in his very will we truly understand just how much Jesus loved each of us! And truly what being a disciple really means and is!

Feb 28, 2016
Tourist,

we are truly 'surprised' that you would feel any kind of 'offence' for how anyone who
truly Loves their Maker, The Giver and Taker of all we possess', speaks from their hearts
to say His Name in such a way that makes them feel that special feeling, when referring to Him
in their Love' for Him...after all, they are all Scriptural Names for our Blessed Saviour...

speaking in our Love for you, in hopes of understanding what your 'offence' might be and
from where it may come from'...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Cami40, this prayers and others who read this, yes Lord in Jesus precious name, Amen!

Jun 2, 2013
If i really want to know you from a human perspective or side, i might not love you.
But when i look at you with God's eyes, which is the eyes of love, then i will say i love you.
For God is love, and whoever says he loves God but hates his brother, deceives himself.

Feb 5, 2017
====================================

TY, very beautiful and soulful, he seems to really feel his music -
I, played along with him on harmonica....:)

I'm still learning, but it was fun!:)
My Mom sent it, so thought I'd share. Glad you like it!