I messed up

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Going through a not so good time at the moment and I was wondering if you guys could pray for so that things can get better, that God may forgive me for the things I have done and that God may create in me a clean heart and purge all manner of evil from my heart, please pray so I can become different and not fall for same patterns and be head strong.

Keenen

Apr 20, 2012
l.facebook.com
I will continue to pray for you. Now that you prayed about it start to know that God is answering your prayers. Keep praying and never cease...giving thanksgiving and praise to God. God will answer your prayer because this is in his will. Have faith and know that God will help. Draw close to God and he will draw close to you. :)

B

Brighthouse

Brother Hellopeople,Did you know you already prayed as David prayed?? We all mess up at times! Psalms 51:10-13!!) be blessed,be forgiven!! And be made whole again in Jesus Mighty name!! amen! Please do read this aloud,you will feel something on the inside of you,that is Holy Spirit drinking the water and food you are now giving him!( John 7:38!!) When we are hungry, we eat,we do this so our body does not grow weak.We eat God's Word daily as well!For if we go without it,we hunger in Spirit,for Holy Spirit needs this Word of life, to grow in us as well.Blessing bro!

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you. God bless

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
Thank you all for you kind words, i really hope things change and get better.

B

Baggins

Going through a not so good time at the moment and I was wondering if you guys could pray for so that things can get better, that God may forgive me for the things I have done and that God may create in me a clean heart and purge all manner of evil from my heart, please pray so I can become different and not fall for same patterns and be head strong.
I am going through the same. Could you pray for me too guys?

S

shekaniah

Dear Heavenly Father, be with the hearts of these two young people...
Lead them to gain wisdom with understanding.
Surround them with people who know and love you Lord.
Put the in a place where they can grow in their faith.
In Jesus Loving Powerful Name, Amen

A

anitalouise

In Jesus Name - Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for both of you in Jesus Christ is Lord.
God has already forgiven you, He wants you to remember to forgive your self. :)

God bless
pickles