I messed up.

• Thread starter Jesus_Fire_Fall_Down
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jesus_Fire_Fall_Down

[SUB][/SUB]I needo

QO prayer for friends to be unforgiving

D

Duckies

Hope everything gets better soon for you. God Bless You and i'll be praying!

S

stevef

It sounds like you messed up and you need for your friends to forgive you. I'll pray that you will have the courage to tell your friends the truth and apologize and ask for their forgiveness and make amends as best you can, and that they will forgive you. But even if they won't at first (or ever), you can take your sin to Christ Jesus and he will wash it away so that before God you are spotless and completely forgiven. Good luck and God bless you.

J

Jesus_Fire_Fall_Down

It sounds like you messed up and you need for your friends to forgive you. I'll pray that you will have the courage to tell your friends the truth and apologize and ask for their forgiveness and make amends as best you can, and that they will forgive you. But even if they won't at first (or ever), you can take your sin to Christ Jesus and he will wash it away so that before God you are spotless and completely forgiven. Good luck and God bless you.
Yeah what I meant to say was I really messed up.. and it's not the first time either. I want to love God but I'm constantly doing stupid things Loki getting
Drunk and hooking up with the guy my friend likes. Actually I gue ss he kissed me first but I still just remember a lot of alcohol. I have an addictive personality I guess so when I start drinking... well I keep drinking. I need to not touch the stuff, ask for repentance and move on but now I need to fix
This huge mess I've created.... and the guilt.... oh my goodness... how do I get rid of that? I'm a mess
.... I felt terrible. Lord please forgive me. The world is so enticing
... I can't give in any more.

J

jkalyna

The world is more like a open grave wanting and waiting for you to jump into it. It is death, Jesus said, the whole world lyeth in darkness, death, destruction diesease, stds, and hiv. for life. If you turn to the lOrd just as you are in prayer, resist the devil. The Lord says it is better to marry than to give in to sin. Praying that you find a good youth group, a church, where you could fellowship with clean hearted praying people, I know they are there, " if you fall into traps of sexual sins, satan will brand you with his signature for life, a permanent disease, and there are many of them and some do not have cures, not saying you do this, just a WARNING. kissing leads to promiscuity........ agreeing for you to know the peace of God and that his plan unfolds in your life, and that you will be loved by a guy who loves the LORd and you with all his might. I bless you, God Bless you,in Jesus holy name. Stay pure......... you will shine as gold from the inside out............

Attachments

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
I'll be praying for you too. Just know that God can turn anything around. Just adjust your steps and focus back on Him. Even if things seem hopeless, he'll make a way out. Although I don't know the whole extent of what you are going through, in my past I can relate to a lot of what you've said is happening in your life. But just keep looking forward and know that God loves you! :)

J

J-Kay

Yeah what I meant to say was I really messed up.. and it's not the first time either. I want to love God but I'm constantly doing stupid things Loki getting
Drunk and hooking up with the guy my friend likes. Actually I gue ss he kissed me first but I still just remember a lot of alcohol. I have an addictive personality I guess so when I start drinking... well I keep drinking. I need to not touch the stuff, ask for repentance and move on but now I need to fix
This huge mess I've created.... and the guilt.... oh my goodness... how do I get rid of that? I'm a mess
My heart goes out to you. I feel as if I am reading a letter from my
daughter who died from lethal amount of alcohol, and froze to death.
I just read a letter I found she had written me and read it 3 weeks
ago. She said same words... Oh, mom, I messed up my life. She loved
her alcohol too. And it is normal for those who like it to drink more
and want more until you are so drunk you don't know what you are doing.
But do you really want to go on like this ? Are you thinking right now,
Oh, I would never drink so much, I would die from it ? No ? Her son
did exactly the same thing and died at age 22. ,
Please, please, get yourself into a Church with a good program be it for
singles, or 12 step recovery program. You can be helped, because you are
asking for it now. I will believe for you .. I will pray for you...I don't
want to see you die too. No, no... we will believe for you to hate drinking.
You are going to find new friends, you will stay away from where alcohol
is served. You are going to change friends. You are going to make Jesus
Lord of your life. I believe.. I know you can do it ... Jesus loves you and
you are going to be set free as you relinquish your immoral desires the world
has been enticing you with. If Joseph in the Bible OT can run from Potiphars
wife when she tried to seduce him, and went to prison for it, you can certainly
be another great person for the Lord. God bless you and stand strong... call
upon the name of Jesus during your hour of temptation..That is why He went to
the Cross for you... Amen

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus's name for all you ask, that you will be filled with the peace of Jesus's forgivness and the joy of salvation compleated in you.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

stevef

I know you feel like you're a terrible person, full of guilt, and there's no way out, and you've probably hit rock bottom. But many many people have been where you are and have been saved and gone on to live wonderful lives. Remember THERE ARE NO SINS THAT OUR GOD CANNOT AND WILL NOT FORGIVE. Look at King David, who committed adultery with Bathsheba, had her husband killed, then married her. You can't do much worse than that, yet David was deeply repentant, was forgiven by God, and restored as a man of God. It sounds like you are admitting you have a drinking problem, which is an important first step to recovery, because drinking for some people leads to an array of other problems as I think you know. Like J-Kay, I'd suggest you contact a local church if you don't already have one and have them connect you to a local AA group (many meet in churches). The 12 step Alcoholics Anonymous program was started by Christian men and based on Christian principles. I would also find a church you enjoy and get involved if you don't already have one. At church and at AA you will learn to turn over your problems to God, trusting him. Confess your sins to Jesus and ask him for guidance. Pray as often as you need but stay active and moving forward in your 12 step program. You will learn it's good to confess your sins to another person, and also go to the people you've hurt, ask for forgiveness, and make amends where you can. Not an easy thing to do, but so releasing and good for your soul, even if the people you've hurt don't forgive you at first or ever. I've gone on long enough and I hope I haven't gone on beyond where I should as I'm not a counselor, which you may need to talk to to see if you need to get into rehab, depending on your situation. But I can tell you that many people have been where you're at, and found their way to a great life thru church and AA. Hopefully you have family members you can talk to and be close to, or maybe you're in a situation where you have to earn back their trust. But whatever your situation know that Jesus loves you and go to him with your problems and he will forgive you and you can be confident in that. You also have many of your friends on here that love you and are praying for you. Trust Jesus, keep on keeping on with the things you need to do for the good of your body and soul, and things will get better. God bless you.

R

rabbit_love2

Oh Lord, Watch over this Alcoholic. Be Thou my Higher Power as I strive toward recovery. Permit me to lean on You for strength and guidance. Grant that I may become totally honest about my problem. Touch my soul and spark my spirit into awareness, Lord, that I may see the value of a sober life. Show me the glory of the Dawn and a new day and the reward of a Sunset and a day well lived. Help me to deal with resentments, Lord, the real curse of the Alcoholic. Take from me all hatred, anger and willfulness and persuade me to work toward emotional health and maturity that I may fully enjoy the blessings of respectability.
In Thy mercy, Lord, see fit to remove my cravings for that which will destroy me - alcohol. Keep me ever mindful that alone, I am unable to maintain a hapy sobriety. Bring me ever close to You and those who will help me along the way.
Most of all, prompt me to extend my hand to the Alcoholic who stilll suffers, so that through him or her, I may find You and continue sobriety.
AMEN