I need a Christian PenPale friend(:

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sebastian177

Hey Im sebastian I need a great christian pen pale so if you wanna be my penpale just get back at me asap thanks

W

withlove94

Hello Sebastian. My name is Gayla, and I too have been looking for a Christian pen pal. Someone that might understand me and my logic. Would you be interested? If not that's fine. But, if so. Message me.

A

asheliz2

hello Sebastain im Ashley. Id love to chat if you would=)

Jan 20, 2010
Hey, I'm more than wiling to chat, just message me

A

ABeliever

Sure, I'm willing to be your pen pal.

C

CaptainJackHarkness

I wanna penpal too

P

peachetty

oh i would love a penpale! messege me if you want to be it! can i have more then one???

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Hello. My name is Scotty. I'm 19 from Arkansas, USA! I would love to be your penpal. Just send me CC mail!

K

katieeve

hey i would love to be your pen pal :)