I need a friend...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Which musical instrument(s) that I play is/are your favorite(s)?

• Total voters
J

jackline

woe. am rily sorry i posted sth. dont reply it pliz.

R

RyFlan

ok. i got you very well and i think am willing to talk with you. but there is a quality that doesnt apply to me. am 21years. if u dont mind that, am ready.
Yeah yeah I'm cool with you "older folks" now ;) haha jk. message me if you want.

D

Deda5

I like to help and I'm a good listener, and I'm 18, so if you need I'm here*

T

thurie

congrats you are on ur way to get friends

M

morganlorrainee

Hey! I'm new to Christian Chat, but I love to talk to people about their problems! :) Message me!

C

Crazylove

I know too well how you feel... I'd love to be your friend:) Yet know if you are in a room all by yourself your still not alone. People can't always be there but the Comforter( Holy Spirit) can. Talk to God, it's really helped me get over my loneliness because unlike people you can always reach Him, He always cares, and He always listens. I'm on facebook, Kayla Na'ko Padgett, can't wait to be your friend! Have a picture of a hand making a heart out of rose pebbles i think?

R

RyFlan

I know too well how you feel... I'd love to be your friend:) Yet know if you are in a room all by yourself your still not alone. People can't always be there but the Comforter( Holy Spirit) can. Talk to God, it's really helped me get over my loneliness because unlike people you can always reach Him, He always cares, and He always listens. I'm on facebook, Kayla Na'ko Padgett, can't wait to be your friend! Have a picture of a hand making a heart out of rose pebbles i think?
Thanks!! and I'll just message you on here... I like just having friends I actually know on facebook :) thanks!

C

Christiangirl1221922

Hey dude, i know how you feel, It's good to have those people who you can lean on. If you ever wanted to, we could chat

A

allforchrist10

i'm 19 and i'm the same way i bottle everything in but if you ever need to talk i'll be you friend :D

M

marianaaa

well, its better to have few and close and real friends
than have a tousand and any close one...
i know many ppl, a have over than 500 friends at fb, but i js have 2 close friends and i can trust them and im happy... ;D

A

Aniaaa

hello :) if you feel lonely you can chat :)

A

Aniaaa

hello :) if you feel lonely we can chat :)