I need a new family

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

WorldOfJesusChrist

Hi my name is Jeremiah Cannon,AKA Sergio,I was Born in Santa Ana CA and then my real mom drank and deliver me at 7 Months and abandon me.I was Adopted at 3 weeks by a lovely mom that loved me and saved my life if it wasn't for GOD.They Found out that when my real mom drank and born early,they found out that I couldn't breathe for 4 hours and my left Kidney Shut down and my right Kidney only had a 5 % of function.I almost died, I had a Kidney Transplant at Age 5 so I had it since 1987,GOD had a Special Purpose for me ? I was Raise in Anaheim CA she took good care of me.We Moved to WA in 98.She Pass Away in 2008 3 days after Easter.I really miss her a lot i know shes looking down from the Heavens and its really hard 4 me.I have no Family or friends that would call me or hangout with me and I'm all Alone =( I have no Family or Friends But Have GOD ? Please anybody Please add me so we can be a Family of GOD in Christ =) I Love you Guys !!! God Bless :)

J

jimmydiggs

Don't mind if I do. :)

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
You are welcome here to the cc family in Jesus. :)
Praying also that Jesus will bring good loving christians to your life.

God bless
pickles

P

psychomom

Firstly, thank you for sharing your testimony to the mercy and goodness of the Lord. ♥
Your real mom (not your birth mother, but she who raised you and loved you--your real mom :) )
left quite a heritage!

I am sorry she has died (sorry for you, beloved)
but am glad you found the site.
Welcome to this little part of God's Family, the whole of which you are a part across distance and time.
The Lord bless you and keep you and give you peace,
ellie

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC,
You can have a family in Christ here!
This is a very warm and loving place to visit.
Like all families...we have our black sheep.
So stay focused on who you are in Christ.
God Bless, Shekaniah

Oct 27, 2012
Hi my name is Jeremiah Cannon,AKA Sergio,I was Born in Santa Ana CA and then my real mom drank and deliver me at 7 Months and abandon me.I was Adopted at 3 weeks by a lovely mom that loved me and saved my life if it wasn't for GOD.They Found out that when my real mom drank and born early,they found out that I couldn't breathe for 4 hours and my left Kidney Shut down and my right Kidney only had a 5 % of function.I almost died, I had a Kidney Transplant at Age 5 so I had it since 1987,GOD had a Special Purpose for me ? I was Raise in Anaheim CA she took good care of me.We Moved to WA in 98.She Pass Away in 2008 3 days after Easter.I really miss her a lot i know shes looking down from the Heavens and its really hard 4 me.I have no Family or friends that would call me or hangout with me and I'm all Alone =( I have no Family or Friends But Have GOD ? Please anybody Please add me so we can be a Family of GOD in Christ =) I Love you Guys !!! God Bless :)
Dearest (((((((Jeremiah))))))), your story has truly touched me in a very special way!

I am very sorry to hear of all you have been through but life is an up and downhill battle all the way through from beginning to end as you surely have found out by now. You are so fortunate in that despite it all God Saved You and has kept you here for a purpose. You had loving parents who loved you and will continue to love you even from Heaven as Love truly never dies.

Please know that you are not alone! No one who knows the LORD is ever alone. And it is because He created you and knew even before you were born of your troubles and strife that you would be encountering young in life in the process of refining your spiritual growth that He spared you and Loves you more than you can possibly know! And we love you too, Jeremiah! We are here for you in Christ and there can be no doubt in my mind that it was God who led you here to this forum so that you can be with understanding people who fully support you in spirit where it really counts!

Do not let the troubles of the day get you down. Rather rise up each morning Thanking and Praising God for the walking miracle that you truly are! Like I say, I have been deeply touched by your story and know that there are no coincidences in life. God presents situations to make us know that it is only He whom we can truly turn to in our time of need. And for the many millions of people across the world who find themselves in a similar situation of being alone, please know that God is always there for them as He is for you. You are a very Special Child of His, Jeremiah, and as your Heavenly Father, He will never abandon you or forsake you. But again, He will allow you to experience life in many ways that can bring you even closer to Him and that is a real blessing! This happens all because He Cares about and Loves you!

Thank Him daily for the "miracle child" that you truly are and for how long He has been with you looking after you and even in your despair, please know that He will always be around to comfort you and to dry your tears. So do not feel alone because you do know God and God knows you! Pray for those who do not know God and His Divine Son Jesus whose troubles are truly insurmountable. But embrace your blessing of life itself from He who has created you. May God bless you always and be a lamp unto your feet to guide you along your path.

As of this very moment you and I and the rest of us are truly your Family In God Through Christ Jesus! The following is the Scripture God has directed me to give to you in order to further plant your faith in Him as a blessed seed when at your lowest points in life. Know that you are very blessed!

"Casting all your cares upon Him; for He careth for you." -- 1 PETER 5:7 (KJV)

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
Welcome my friend.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
You have a family here:D We take care of our friends and family here but as was said there are some black sheep but don't worry about them

S

simplyme_bekah

Oh you will find a awesome family here honey. But I really strongly truly encourage you to go out and find a good church that can also become your family and you will make friends there that you can hang out with in real life. Welcome to CC! I befriended you.

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Jeremiah,
You were not abandon at birth, 7 is the number of completion in the Bible. God had a plan for you and he had to wait until everything was set in order to bring you to the one he choses to raise you. Everything in life happens for a reason God is always working on our behalf and that is why we must walk in faith and not site. Did you know that 3 is a divine number this shows God’s hand working in your life to bring you to the mother you know. 4 is the number of revelation so He wants you to understand something here. He is not giving you the ways of your birth mother, but wants you to move in true pure and correct ways. 5 is the number of grace. God showed you grace and mercy at your birth and if anything I hope this shows you, that you are never alone.

Father God,
I pray you bring many from your family to walk alone side Jeremiah that he may always feel your love and draw comfort and strength from it. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

Kidney in the Bible
By the kidneys are signified truths which explore, purify, and correct, taking this signification from their function. This shows what is signified by kidneys, or reins, in the following passages:--

Jehovah trieth the rein and the heart (Jer. 11:20).

Thou that triest the hearts and the reins, O just God (Ps. 7:9).

O Jehovah, explore my reins and my heart (Ps. 26:2).

O Jehovah, Thou possessest my reins (Ps. 139:13).

I am He who searcheth the reins and the heart (Rev. 2:23).

To search, and to try, the kidneys, or reins, denotes to explore the truths of faith; and to search, and try, the heart denotes to explore the goods of love, for the heart denotes the good of love .That the truths of faith are signified by the kidneys is very evident in David: O Jehovah, Thou desirest truth in the reins That by the kidneys is signified interior truth and its exploration, is because by the ureters and the bladder, which go forth from the kidneys, is signified exterior truth and its exploration, as also its correction .

Last edited: