I Need a Prayer Over My Life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

thelostlamb

Dear brothers and sisters in Christ,
I am in a spiritual battle currently. This New Year I made a vow to the Lord to keep His ways and to never lead astray. I made a promise to crucify the desires of the flesh and follow Him and be a loyal disciple every day of my life. However, now that I have started high school after Christmas break is where the temptation is. God only knows the amount of sins I have committed in school out of my own will or around the pressure of my friends. I used to be a people pleaser kind of person but have devoted to please God in instead. Please keep me in your prayers as I struggle to stay away from habitual sin and drama the enemy has put in my way. God bless.
Daniel

I

IamMariah

Galatians 2:20(NIV)I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me.The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved meand gave himself for me.

Always ask for His Strength Daniel., "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:19 We'll pray for you.

B

Bluedolphin

Lord please give Daniel strength to be himself and that he would have courage to please you Lord instead of pleasing others. Give Daniel strength to keep his promise to you.

I am in the same kind of situation as you are Daniel. I promised to Jesus that I would follow him. I know its not easy to try not to sin. I used to be a person who thinks others before herself and I wanted to please everyone.. Now I know that its impossible to please everyone in this world. I hope all the best for you.

Laura

T

thelostlamb

Thank you so much. It means a lot the amount of support you guys have given me through testimony, scripture, and prayer. God bless.

C

ChristIsGod

Faith only comes by filling oneself with the Word of God -- and that's the Gospel Truth!

Praying with you and the others for you to rise above the flesh and see The Lamb of God's Love for you and why He only labeled things that would hurt us as 'sin'.
His Love can conquer and over-ride all of our weaknesses and we can draw a line in the sand right now of what we will do and what we won't do before it even comes to mind again. Amen! :)

Bless you & be strong, brother lamb in God

May 3, 2013
Faith comes by a relationship sought to be stablished and developed. It it was solely "by hearing" or by reading I would be bored of a written faith that isn´t alive (for me) to be experienced.

Sometimes those desires of the flesh are hormonal. These sometimes are influenced by your mind, your human desides, your dreams and our wishes (influenced by the enviroment we are in, too), and it isn´t easy to hit a nail of these (I´ve tried a lot!) because "temptations" comes from any place and mostly from the inside out (Matt 15:11, 18. Mark 7:15, 20)

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus please hear the prayers of Daniel, and help him to lead a righteous life, for you, Amen

C

chuck001

Hi Daniel. I will pray for you. Assuming you are somewhere around 14 years old, know that you have a bright future ahead of you. If I had your spiritual wisdom when I was your age, I would be in a different place. God bless you..

J

Jacob_Fitzgerald

Keep your eyes on Jesus

When I can't take big leaps then I find that baby steps eventually get me there:)

May the Lord keep you

JesusMyOnly

Jun 30, 2014
You know this post reminded me of a younger guy I know. I met him through a Christian chat site my mom forced me to join earlier this year (not CC, haha I found this one later). He is also in highschool and its a Catholic school where no one is really all that serious about faith . In fact its the complete opposite of what a faith based school should be. This guy I know is only 16 and because he has such a desire for the Lord he is one of the very few Christians there and it almost seems like he is the only one serious about the faith. Every time he has a bad thought, or messes up he quickly comes to ask for some advice. He is praying, reading, studying and meditating on the bible scripture. He has even shared the gospel with his lost friends, has skipped out on school activities that are considered inappropriate, he avoids temptations with girls, drugs so on so forth.

Of course we are sinners and we will mess up, again and again. But God is almighty and salvation and our walk with Him is only possible by Him. If this is something you are really looking to overcome, with God's help, prayer, reading and studying on the word, you can do great things.

We pray for you Daniel in Jesus name. We pray you are given the courage wisdom and strength you need in order to grow in the faith and with the Lord. God please encourage him, guide him to where he needs to be. We pray that whenever he is faced with temptation that he will remeber your presence God and that over time he will become stronger against those things that are tempting him.

Spend as much time as you can with God, also on CC haha. There are many people here including myself that would love to support you and be there to encourage you to move on in the faith.

B

BurdenBarer4U

Take Courage my brother and remember Gods mercy is new every day!
Also it is so very important not to make friends or being around friends
that put you into a bad influence! Stand firm in Christ and Stand your ground
and you will find the Lord standing with you! Listen to this song that will
give you strength to overcome! Lord Bless you Daniel, well be praying for you!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTBw84Jv79I

Yet

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
We all understand the fierce battles. God I pray your strength would be made complete

V

VioletReigns

Daniel, has God delivered you from your dark hour?

My young brother Daniel, one of my favorite stories in the Bible is the one where Daniel was in the lion's den and King Darius, who loved him and was Daniel's friend, fretted all night long about it because he didn't want Daniel to be killed. King Darius couldn't eat, couldn't sleep, he was so distraught over losing his beloved friend Daniel.

You see, the king knew Daniel loved God and was counting on the Lord to keep him safe. But the king didn't know God and wasn't sure God would save Daniel. He was sick with worry and grief. It was a dark hour for him and Daniel.

So first thing in the morning King Darius ran to the lion's pit and cried out to him: "Daniel, has your God delivered you from the lions' mouths?" And Daniel answered, "Yes, my king - God has kept me safe from all harm!"

I honest to goodness cry tears of sweet joy every single time I read or even remember that story. Because the Lord Jesus has done that for me my whole life. I have been delivered from so much tribulation on top of being set free of my own sinful flesh. I know what the Apostle Paul means when he says, "I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, yet not I but Christ who lives in me. And the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the on of God who loves me and gave Himself for me." What joy to know that God loves us and delivers us from all evil!! \ :D /

Our flesh was killed on the Cross with Jesus and we are resurrected with Him in His Holy Spirit. It is no longer our flesh which is alive, but Jesus now reigns in us by His Holy Spirit. Your carnal mind may be telling you otherwise, but you must begin believing that you were delivered from the roaring lion (the devil) and are now innocent in God's sight. The Lord sees your heart, not your flesh. And your heart belongs to Him! It is the Lord Jesus who is guiding you, He has begun His work and will finish His work in you, Daniel. Jesus is in control, you must begin to see that and train yourself to remember that truth. God will not let you fall.

Romans 8:1 - There is therefore now no condemnation to Daniel who is in Christ Jesus and who does not walk according to the flesh, but according to the Spirit. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made Daniel free from the law of sin and death.

Daniel, God HAS delivered you through Christ Jesus. You must learn to see yourself in God's eyes. He is looking at the Holy Spirit of Christ Jesus who dwells in you. God is not relating to your temporary flesh. He loves the you He created you to be - the REAL you. You are His son and He is at work within you helping you WANT to obey Him and even performing in you righteousness.

If you did not have Christ Jesus living in your heart, you would not be so concerned with your sin. But your sin is paid for and you don't have to listen to guilt and shame any longer. Start listening to the Holy Spirit of Christ in you. You are the son of the risen Savior and King, Jesus Christ. Rejoice and be glad because He will never leave you, condemn you or forsake you! He loves you, Daniel!

My brother, you have so many brothers & sisters on this site who are with you, encouraging you, standing in faith with you. We are all one body of Christ and when you hurt, we all hurt. When you rejoice, we all rejoice with you. Your holy purpose in this world nobody else can perform. We need you, Daniel! Brother, don't hang on and try to make it. You already made it because the Lord is in you! Rest in Him! Run with boldness to the throne of our merciful Father and thank Him for delivering you and making a way of escape - it is freedom in Jesus Christ! You are already set free! Believe Him!

J

jkalyna

He is faithfull, when we ask for forgivness, he deletes our sins into the sea of forgetfullness.
*The people coming out of Eqpyt werent allowed to store the manna over onto the next day.
It turned to worms,
they were to trust the Lord in the morning, and always,*
The 91 Psalm says that *we are under the shadow of the almighty.
He hoovers over us, and we need to pray to stay out of temptations.
Jesus taught one of the powerfull prayers.
Our Father, who art in heaven, holy is thine name.
thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven
give us this day, our daily bread, and
forgive us our sins, as we forgive those who sin against us,
lead us not into TEMPTATIONS**
Deliver us from EVIl,
for thine is the kingdom, and power and the glory for ever, and ever
amen.
NOtice these powerful statements,
Lead me not into temptation,
Deliver me from evil,
Forgive me,
as I forgive,*
For thine is the Kingdom, the Glory and Power.
This is what we should be praying every day.
Jesus said, pray in this manner, it is not a sample,
it is not a little crumb, it is the real thing.
If we say this every single day, it will sink in,
or we sink into the depths of despair, and troubled waters.
God will help you. He is able.*
John 17:15
Something for you from Jesus in that verse.

psalm-23-1276981.jpg