I Need a Special Prayer Answered

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

Braxton123

It saddens me so much now, to see so many of my brothers and sisters who are still lost ''out there'' in that wilderness. I need some special prayer warriors to remember all those who are still lost in that jungle. There are so many bushes, weeds, and thorns that have snagged people up on there journey. I pray that they can find a clear pathway. I pray that the LIGHT shines down on them so that they can TRULY start to see. I know that there is a beast out there in the wilderness, I can see that it has so many in it's mouth. I need more of my brothers and sisters to help me pray for them. There is only 1 who can free them from the mouth of the beast. I need a miracle so that more can see.

I was once lost out there as well, this is why I stay in prayer constantly. I pray for them all, anyone who has wronged me, as well as anyone who I've wronged. This is the KEY, this is the only way that we will make it. So many are still falling, I pray that CHRIST will catch them as HE caught me. There is only 1 CURE to that poisonous venom that that "snake" is injecting into people. The CURE is CHRIST, who Himself is LOVE. It is absolutely the TRUTH that we must pray for them all. The hate is what keeps so many trapped.

We must learn to know what TRUE LOVE is, the fact is that it is UNCONDITIONAL! This LIGHT must shine, bighter so that more can see. The hardest thing it seems for alot of people is to pray for someone who has wronged them. If we become offended, and hold onto an offense; is it the offenders fault? No! It is our own fault if we do not FORGIVE them! More people need to learn this TRUTH, please don't let hate consume you. The hate has so many trapped still, I can see this so clearly and it saddens me so very much.

Pray for them all, I know the fact is that I must. I was once where they are, how can I not pray for them? If we can't FORGIVE; then we will not be FORGIVEN, this is TRUTH. For me the hardest person to FORGIVE was myself. Accepting myself for who I am was the hardest thing for me. The LORD let me know though; that HE accepts me, so who am I not to accept me? What we have to do is to accept people for who they are. FORGIVE anyone who has wronged you; and also FORGIVE yourself, the fact is that it is impossible without CHRIST.

Just please help me, I'm saddened by seeing so many consumed with hatred. I know that I can do nothing, yet the LORD can do it all. I can see that there is so much POWER in prayer, HE knows our very thoughts. The Kingdom of Heaven is within you! When people look at there reflection in the mirror, they only see the outside reflection; HE see's us from the inside out! We were made in His image, and in His likeness. He has been here the entire time, HE is within us. HE is the PAST, PRESENT, AND FUTURE; the FATHER, SON, AND HOLY SPIRIT. The First and the Last, the very Beginning and the End! HE is the 1 TRUTH, while everything else is a lie.

The fact is that He knew us before we were ever formed in our mother's womb. Everything is part of the MASTER's plan. We are all connected, and there are absolutely no coincidences. It's all based on those preset values of LIGHT and darkness, LOVE and hate, RIGHT and wrong, POSITIVE and negative. There is no hiding from HIM, because HE is everywhere. HE is the SOURCE of the POWER, the very SOURCE of LIFE.

So many haven't even taken there 1st breath of LIFE yet, they must be born again. It's an absolute transformation, I know that this is the TRUTH. I just need some more help from those special prayer warriors, I need your help during these times. The fact is that it is all about YOU LORD. Please LORD let us pray, we need YOU LORD! We all need YOU in order to move forward LORD! We are crying out LORD, we need YOU during these difficult times. GOD HELP US PLEASE!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement with you in Jesus Christ is Lord come in the flesh.

God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

Amen .

S

shekaniah

Agreeing in prayer, In Jesus Loving Name, Amen