I Need a Strong Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

thelostlamb

Dear brothers and sisters,
I need a strong prayer for myself and my family. We are all suffering so much with indescribable anger and confusion. I want to look for Jesus Christ and have had Him once but lost Him. I need Him but I am struggling to find Him in such circumstances and temptations. Please assist me in prayer. I need to be 110% restored to who I was when I was with Jesus. I need the gifts to return. I need the peace to return. I need Jesus. I need Him and His promises in my life.
Thank you and God bless,
Daniel

B

bluebirdchaser

Praying for you, brother. He will be found by you no matter what may come.

R

RachelP03

Im praying for you!!!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord Jesus bless this family to better understand you, and walk in your ways, yes Lord Jesus bless thelostlamb and the family members, with your knowledge, wisdom, peace and Joy, and let you be the head of this family, and your name be exalted in this family, AMen

J

jkalyna

He understands your despair. His mercies are new every morning, you can't go back to where you were with Jesus, he wants you to grow, each new day, you could pray now, and ask him to forgive you, and repent of everything, this will give you a new beginning right now, by faith. Yesterday is gone, each new day is a new beginning, Confusion is not from him, it's a tool that breaks your peaces, like a brake on your peace, and confusion enters. Lord God, bring this family closer and closer to you in Jesus name, through prayers, and standing on scriptures, remembering the promisises and not losing hope.

B

butterfly712

I'm praying for you,in Lord,Jesus name Amen.

P

psychomom

Dear brothers and sisters,
I need a strong prayer for myself and my family. We are all suffering so much with indescribable anger and confusion. I want to look for Jesus Christ and have had Him once but lost Him. I need Him but I am struggling to find Him in such circumstances and temptations. Please assist me in prayer. I need to be 110% restored to who I was when I was with Jesus. I need the gifts to return. I need the peace to return. I need Jesus. I need Him and His promises in my life.
Thank you and God bless,
Daniel
Daniel, you know the Lord Jesus is the Good Shepherd? :)

and do you know what He said about lost sheep?
Luke 15:3-7
So He told them this parable, saying,

What man among you, if he has a hundred sheep and has lost one of them, does not leave the ninety-nine in the open pasture and go after the one which is lost until he finds it?
When he has found it, he lays it on his shoulders, rejoicing.
And when he comes home, he calls together his friends and his neighbors, saying to them, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found my sheep which was lost!’

I tell you that in the same way, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.

Daniel, i hope you notice Who is doing the searching, and Who is doing the finding, and Who is doing the carrying, and Who is doing the rejoicing.
the Good Shepherd does all of it.
even repentance itself is God's gift to us. ♥

praying for you...

SoulWeaver

Oct 25, 2014
May this be fulfilled to you in Jesus. It is true that we cannot get anywhere without Him. Praying you will again lead your family closer towards Jesus. God rejoices to have the one lost sheep back more than for the 99. Jesus bless you Daniel, and your family. amen

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
You may have lost Him but He has never lost you.
He is as close to as calling on His name.

K

kittycat7

Lord give this person and others a peace and sound mind in Jesus name. :) Mary said, "My soul glorifies the Lord and my spirit rejoices in God my Savior.... The Mighty One has done great things for me - holy is his name." — Luke 1:46

T

thelostlamb

Hey everyone!
Thank you so so soooo much for the prayers. I really can feel the love and support from you brothers and sisters and I can really feel the prayers coming my way. It means so much and may God bless all of you day and day more.
Thank you. <3

C

ChristIsGod

Wow yeah - it's hard to be in any environment that is hostile or where everyone is sinning.

Best bet is to get away alone a Lot with the Word and just sit and talk to The One That Loves you More Than His Own life.

I understand and know that 'get-aways' are a way to reconnect and get our spiritual 'senses' back - our sanity based upon what He deems is sanity - that sound mind that comes from Knowing Him and knowing as much as we can know about Him through His Word and just talking to Him honestly. Our Friend that we can tell anything to and He'll not only understand but provide all answers along the way.
It's a Beautiful way to live, Brother and I pray that He provides that place of refuge for you, even in the winter months.

Smiling in Jesus helps too!! :)

The Lord God Bless you & help you & bring you internal love & peace!