I need advice from other teens...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

churchgirl14

Well I just moved away from all of my friends and I miss them so much and I dont know what to do and I am new to this town and havent made any good friends yet and I feel really lonely I am not in school yet because they are having problems getting my grades transfered and I havent fround a good youth group yet and right now I feel really empty without a friend what should I do:confused:

Y

yoej_ogart

Oh dear, well I toootally understand your emptyness, like really really.. So I would LOVE to help you through this time!!:) Where do you live? maybe I can help you find a good source of youth groups!:D I'm Joey btw!

C

ClimbingUpward

Hi,
I'm not a teen but I've been there, and so know what it's like. When I was 13 my parents and I moved, I didn't know ANYONE!! It was freaky, seeing as I'd gone from being in a group to...not being in a group or even having one friend.
I didn't know God at the time, so I didn't have Him for support, but He took care of me anyway. I made a friend. 15 yrs later, we are still friends (wow, that makes me sound old).
What I'm saying is, God will take care of you, and you'll make friends, try not to worry.
Seriously, when you get to my age, it's a bit harder to make friends - trust me. (That was so line I was never gonna use - when you get to my age...)

Dec 12, 2009
Hi,
I can really understand what you are going through right now. I move yearly, from different states to different countries. It is hard at first to make new friends, but you just have to trust in God. And believe that he will bring you your needs, and your heart's desires. About schools... I never really liked transferring. They would loose my records, and grades. It all can be very stressful, especially when it is all happening at the same time. Give God your worries and ask Him for a wholeness to your emptiness is my advice.