I need help/ pray for me!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Demeter

HI all, ive recently been looking at my past and noticed i may not have the best record with the big guy up there. i've decided to try and change but i need help that is why i will tell you what i have done, in order for you to better understand my situation.

-stealing (money/objects/ im somewhat of a klypto)
- masturbation (3 times a day for a long time) (lust?)
- adultury (she was married with two kids)
- premarrital sex (multiple partners sometimes at the same time)
- i rarely leave my room now ( does that count as sloth)
- i've gained 30 pounds in about 3 months (gluttony?)
- assualt on a peer out of anger
- im very materialistic and collect things (greed?)
- drug usage (this isnt a problem now but used to be, cocain, pot, e, etc)

i wont go much further into the details but i recently watch the movie se7en and it made me realize that i have broken many of the 7 deadly sins and this scares me.

is it too late for me? or can i still be saved.

Jan 22, 2010
It is never late to understand you are responsible for your actions, it have nothing to do with sin or no sin. You make choice, then you explain to self, think about it, justify it. Be free in god!

D

Demeter

It is never late to understand you are responsible for your actions, it have nothing to do with sin or no sin. You make choice, then you explain to self, think about it, justify it. Be free in god!
if i can justify my actions then i will still get into heaven?

Jan 22, 2010
if i can justify my actions then i will still get into heaven?
No, I think you no need to justify. I does not matter. Just do it if you like, don't if it is bad, but there are consequencis for actions in world! Both good and bad. Everything is connected in god! Like a sand grain, even so small, can change world in many years if it is moved now!

S

sunshine_debbie

You can NOT justify your actions. You need to pray to God, tell him that you believe that his son died on the cross for your sins. And that you are repenting, truly repenting for those sins. And that you want Jesus to come into your heart and save you. And you want to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

Its very simple. Jesus died for the sins you have already committed and the ones you will commit in the future. Without him, you are nothing. And I am sorry and broken hearted to say, headed for hell. You MUST be saved to go to Heaven. You must REPENT of your sins. You must BELIEVE that Jesus died on the cross for your sins and rose again the third day according to the scriptures and ask him to forgive you and come into your heart and SAVE you.

Please ask one of the more learned people in this forum for help and advice. Imoss, Songster, Thaddeus, Pickles, Greatkraw, msg any one of them and they should be able to help you. I will pray for you.

Debbie

May 21, 2009
Once you take in Jesus and ask forgiveness you are washed clean white as snow. God doesn't remember your sins. You don't condem yourself. You are a new creature. The old man is dead. From this day forth you go on and be good.

P

pente_girl92

I was guilty of almost everything you listed!But God doesn't remember.
I wanted to change, none of those things did anything good for me.
I went to God with a HONEST heart and He set me free of all those things and MORE at a Pentecostal altar in 2008.
If you truly mean it, He knows.And He has loved you all this time and His arms have been stretched out waiting for you.
NOTHING can separate you from the love of God, but you must believe His word and repent.Your past isn't too great for Him to forgive & forget!
Read your Bible, its an important part in developing and keeping a relationship with God.And trust me it will help you understand all this a lot more.If you ever need anything, feel free to message me!

W

Walt

If you ask you are forgiven. NO amount of sin is to great for God to forgive. There is so much for you to gain through the love of Christ.

2 Corinthians 5:21

God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righeousness of God.

A

asamanthinketh

WELL YOU HAVEN'T DIED YET AS A RESULT OF ALL THIS, SO YOU ARE STILL HERE
SOMETHING THAT THE BIBLE SAYS IS THAT ANY LIVING THING STILL HAS HOPE AND A FUTURE

HI all, ive recently been looking at my past and noticed i may not have the best record with the big guy up there. i've decided to try and change but i need help that is why i will tell you what i have done, in order for you to better understand my situation.

i wont go much further into the details but i recently watch the movie se7en and it made me realize that i have broken many of the 7 deadly sins and this scares me.

A

asamanthinketh

YOU ARE IN A BATTLE

D

Demeter

oh i forgot to mentioni've smoked a joint on bible paper . . is this bad?

S

sunshine_debbie

Are you just TRYING to make God angry and disown you? Because it isnt going to happen. God forgives all thanks to the death of his son on the cross.

Thats it, thats all there is. No matter what you want to do or say or have done or said, you cant change that.

Please contact, songster or Imoss, or charisexcelis, or thaddeus or anyone like that and they can help you with this

I will pray for you

Debbie

Jan 22, 2010

This is bad, i think. I also think you make fun of us.

I also not understand. Even if you do really bad things and asks for forgiveness from jesus, then it is ok and good? I do not think it is right. You have sex with little girl, or kill someone, and then ask forgiveness, you are forgiven, because you not dead yet and still got hope?

C

Cako53

You will never be able to justify your actions. Don't bother though, Jesus gave you life. He wants you to live it to the fullest. I advise you to read yur bible a ton. Don't try to just hop into a relationship with God. Whenever I say that people go nuts, but it's true. To many times people, me included, just jump into a relationship wiht Him not knowing what we are signing up for. Read your bible and get to know him. You will be amazed. Once you have a true encounter with God, nothing can compare. I'll be praying for you man. God Bless.

J

Jordan9

It's not too late, bro. I'll say some prayers for you, mate.

D

Demeter

thanks everyone