I need help seeing the wrong in what I am gonna say

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 5, 2014
I am never mad so I naturally i am a lover. I am a whore not that I like it. But when anything happens I want to share it. This is gonna be a little bit about me. I mostly have to be in control. everyone never listens to me^*^"think of me as that bet no one picks on, anyways I'm the dream. People will bet against me, everyone in the world is betting to not have me win. I'm the biggest prize in the world. I will always get my way, I will have all the odds. I hold heaven in my body." You think you can figure me out? Just know that I am the only male that is right. I'm part of a secret catholic cult. I've been created unlike anyone. I am put on this world to create a new definition. I'm the new love.
this is completely me I am not trolling, I always feel like I'm stuck in between good and dark, that I'm apart of 2 powerful forces. I need to get back to my Amanda. I'm walking into something I fear the unknown. The more I go it feels like the more doors I'm unlocking. ( I once had a spiritual dream something was locked in a box something me. When I tried to get whatever it was out of the box, I felt ;;screaming and fear )

Side note kinda make this not be this.
So like you know when Bella started hanging out with Jacob and doing dangerous stuff to see Edward somehow. I date girls just to relive dating my ex. I just want to see her:(

Apr 5, 2014
No one knows what to say >____> I can use many voices. Depends what I am able to say. I say something and my door slams shut. If it is wrong I want to know. Maybe I'm not finding the clues. So I am gonna write something you might be able to find.

I am alive, but nobody can hear me. I want to see if I can go through a door, can you give me a light?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I am never mad so I naturally i am a lover. I am a whore not that I like it. But when anything happens I want to share it. This is gonna be a little bit about me. I mostly have to be in control. everyone never listens to me^*^"think of me as that bet no one picks on, anyways I'm the dream. People will bet against me, everyone in the world is betting to not have me win. I'm the biggest prize in the world. I will always get my way, I will have all the odds. I hold heaven in my body." You think you can figure me out? Just know that I am the only male that is right. I'm part of a secret catholic cult. I've been created unlike anyone. I am put on this world to create a new definition. I'm the new love.
this is completely me I am not trolling, I always feel like I'm stuck in between good and dark, that I'm apart of 2 powerful forces. I need to get back to my Amanda. I'm walking into something I fear the unknown. The more I go it feels like the more doors I'm unlocking. ( I once had a spiritual dream something was locked in a box something me. When I tried to get whatever it was out of the box, I felt ;;screaming and fear )

Side note kinda make this not be this.
So like you know when Bella started hanging out with Jacob and doing dangerous stuff to see Edward somehow. I date girls just to relive dating my ex. I just want to see her:(

Superdupulous,

1.) "I am never mad." Sorry to burst your bubble, but EVERYONE gets mad!!

2.) "I am a whore, not that I like it." Then take the necessary steps to stop being a whore. Ask God to take that urge away from you.

3.) "When anything happens I want to share it." It's okay to share SOME things, but others are best kept to yourself.

4.) "This is gonna be a little bit about me." Are you kidding? Your whole post is all about you!! "I and me."

5.) "I mostly have to be in control." Boy, are you disillusioned!! ONLY GOD is in control!! The sooner you learn that, the better.

6.) "Everyone never listens to me." Well, if you always talk about yourself, it's no big surprise why they dont listen!!

7.) "Think of me as the bet no one picks on, anyways I'm the dream." Why would anyone bet on such a self-absorbed person? And YOU are dreaming if you think your the dream!!

8.) "People will bet against me, everyone in the world is betting to not have me win." That happens in this world, get used to it. People instinctively know who the sure winner is gonna be, and who the sure losers are.

9.) "I'm the biggest prize in the world." Why is that? Because you believe it to be true? You have a huge ego problem going on, my friend.

10.)"I will always get my way, I will have all the odds." No one ever gets their own way, they get GOD'S way. God alone is in charge of the odds.

11.) "I hold heaven in my body." That statement reminds me of what Lucifer said about being greater than God before he got cast out of heaven.

12.)"Just know that I am the only male who is right." Are you serious?! I think God and Jesus have something to say about THAT remark!!

13.) "I've been created unlike anyone." No you have'nt. God created us all equally, in his image. You are no more unique than the rest of us.

14.) "I am put on this world to create a new definition." Definition of what? How to be a self-absorbed person?

15.)"I'm the new love." The ONLY love in this world is Jesus, and comes from Jesus.

16.)This is completely me, I'm not trolling." If this is completely you, then you need the kind of help that only Jesus can give you. And you ARE trolling. Trolling to see who's going to respond to this post and speak as I am right now. :)

17.) "I always feel like I'm stuck between good and dark." Sadly enough, you are. The dark side has a real good hold on you, but Jesus can break ANY hold.

18.) "I need to get back to my Amanda." Have you ever considered that maybe she doesnt want you anymore, and the reason why is your attitude? Stop beating a dead horse. Move on to your journey with Jesus.

19.) "I fear the unknown." Everyone does, that's nothing new.

20.)"The more I go it feels like the more doors I'm unlocking." Question is, what is behind those doors and are they on the good side or the dark side?

21.) "I date girls just to relive dating my ex. I just want to see her." You are always going to stay stuck in the past if you keep obsessing over this girl. She has moved on, leave her alone. You need to move on as well. Start obsessing over Jesus, not your ex.

I think you have alot of growing up to do concerning relationships, attitudes and God. Some of what you said borders on blasphemy. I would sincerely pray to God to take this hurtful, arrogant, prideful attitude away from you, and ask him to bless you with his truth. You have a lot of soul-searching to do. Stop acting like your bigger than God!! You're not. Humble yourself before him and beg his forgiveness. God bless you. :)