I need help...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Godssoldier18

Im stuck in a bad position as a christian.... A few months ago I started dating a girl... and later found out she had been pregnant for 3 months prior.... its 7 months later... and i dont feel the same towards her.... and shes about to have the child... she has admitted to still having feelings for the father of the baby. What do i do?

Spartacus1122

Banned [Reason: insulting CC admin in previous pos
Jun 9, 2012
She was dishonest with you.
She obviously has feelings for the father.
The baby of course will and must take priority.

Sorry dude, you're better off packing up, pray for her family, and move on to greener pastures.
Why put yourself through so much emotional turmoil?

It hurts, and will continue to do for a while. But good things will come to you. Be well! :)

Mar 18, 2011
Godsoldier, I believe deep inside you know where this trail ends. You can drag it out, or help it along. In whatever you do you can still be her friend and help her through this time. If you don't find that you have the strength to do so don't fret. Cling first to the Lord and all else will come, as I'm sure you already know :) God bless brother

A

Aqua_Girl09

i agree with above. all you're going to do is hurt her cause she thinks you're there for her and if shes admited to having feelings for the father then she doesn't see you guys as staying together anyway. thats usually a big red flag.

if you can handle it then you can stil be a friend to her and be there for her if she needs it but let her know that your feelings have changed and you feel like your romantic relationship has run its course.

that being said, let her get mad, blame you, whatever else. shes pregnant, shes going to be emotional and stressed out. shes'll get over it later, and even if she doesn't no amount of arguing back with her is going to make ANYTHING better.