I need Prayer.. Please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

brianna123

Me and my husband have been together for about 6 years. We have been married for 3 today!
Well for about 4 years of us being together i was being carefull not to get pregnant..2 years ago at the end of July we decided it was time to begin a journey, open a new chapter in our life by trying to conceive. Like i said its been about 2 years. And I know there is nothing wrong with us. we are very healthy, but i am a bit worried that there maybe something there that we have missed.
So I am asking for everyone to help me pray to help give me and my husband the miracle we need in our lives.
All thoose who reply, or pray for me and my husband is greatly appreciated. thank you all so much

Nov 10, 2011
Were you on birth control before you began trying to get pregnant. Birth control, especially hormonal birth control can take a few months to get out of your system, and get you back on your normal fertility cycle.

Best wishes

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC! I will be praying for you. Ask God for wisdom.

James 1:5
If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.

U

Ugly

Were you on birth control before you began trying to get pregnant. Birth control, especially hormonal birth control can take a few months to get out of your system, and get you back on your normal fertility cycle.

Best wishes
Well, she did says they've been trying for two years now.

Brianna, hi. I have no advice on your problem, but i would like to point out we do have a Prayer Request section. You may have a higher rate of prayerful responses posting there as the people in that section are looking to pray for others. I have posted there and can attest that they are some real prayer warriors. I don't bring this up to criticize, but so you can get more help this way, potentially. :)

Nov 10, 2011

Brianna, hi. I have no advice on your problem, but i would like to point out we do have a Prayer Request section. You may have a higher rate of prayerful responses posting there as the people in that section are looking to pray for others. I have posted there and can attest that they are some real prayer warriors. I don't bring this up to criticize, but so you can get more help this way, potentially. :)

Yup, you are correct, I miss read that. I was thinking this past July.

K

Kyouken

Welcome to Christian Chat, Brianna! I'll be praying for you!

Deuteronomy 28:11 - "And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee."

Isaiah 54:3 - "And the LORD shall make thee plenteous in goods, in the fruit of thy body, and in the fruit of thy cattle, and in the fruit of thy ground, in the land which the LORD sware unto thy fathers to give thee."

Speak these over yourself, bless yourself with them, and believe them that you will be barren no more. Words are powerful so long as your heart believes.

B

brianna123

thank you, i was unaware...but i shall look for this.

B

brianna123

thank you, this makes me feel so much better. the past year and a half have been fairly tough on my husband and I

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
brianna123 hello welcome to Christian Chat.

S

Seth

I'm praying for you, Brianna. Wish you and your husband the best.

L

LovesBrokenDream

Hey Brianna! I'll definitely be praying for you and your husband! Remember: God gave Sarah a baby when she thought her womb was dry. If it's in His plans for you, it will happen. :) Keep praying, girl! God Bless!