I NEED PRAYER

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BigAl43

HI, PLEASE PRAY FOR ME TO OVERCOME MY DEPRESSION. I SOMETIMES FEELTHAT ENDING MY LIFE IS THE BEST WAY OUT. I KNOW ITS NOT, AND ANY WAY, I AM TO SCARED TO DO IT (I THINK). JUST PRAY THAT GOD WILL HELP EASE ALL MY PAINS!

PAUL

L

lost12

You will be in my prayers. Joy will fill your life. He loves you.

J

jkalyna

:) FATHER GOD, YOU HAVE TURNED OUR HEART TOWARDS YOU, AND EVIL WANTS TO TURN IT AWAY FROM YOU. THIE WORLD IS LOSING HOPE VERY QUICKLY, LIKE BLOOD FROM THE HEART OF A COUNTRY. YOU ARE OUR HOPE AND IN YOU WE TRUST EVEN THOUGH YOU SLAY US SAYS THE WORD. INSECURITY IS ALL AROUND, MENS HEARTS FAILING FOAR FEAR YOUR WORD SAYS. MANY SHALL FAIL AWAY AT THESE TIMES. WE CAST OUR CARE UPON THEE AS YOU SAY TO DO, AND CASTS THE ANCHOR OF FAITH, AND WE WILL NOT BE MOVED. THY WORD SAYS, THOU THE CITY AROUND BURN TO THE GROUND I SHALL NOT BE MOVED. OUR PEACE LET IT NOT BE SHAKEN.TAKE THIS PRAYER AND SEND FORTH MINISTERING SPIRITS TO THE SITUATION. I PRAY FOR SOMEONE DEAR TO ME GRACE ALSO, THAT OU WILL HELP HER. YOU TOLD US THAT IF WE ASK YOU FOR BREAD YOU WILL NOT GIVE US A STONE, SO WE PRAY THE LORDS PRAYER EVERYDAY IN FAITH BELIEVING. AMEN

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you and all you ask in Jesus, that He will pour out His healing and the joy of His presance in your life.

God bless :)
pickles

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Praying for you Paul...you are much LOVED. Don't let the devil convince you otherwise!

You may have trouble overcoming depression by yourself. Do you have someone close by that you can talk to?

Please open God's Word and just start reading....it's a way of asking God for help. He always sends the Holy Spirit to us when we ask :)

Remember....things are temporary! They always change :)

S

shekaniah

We can't fix what happened to us, that might cause depression, but by God's never ending grace we can be freed from it.
In Jesus you can have victory! In Jesus you can have authority over the strongholds that try to controll your life.
I pray that God gives you a revelation, how to find His strength, His peace and His Joy!
God Bless, Shekaniah

N

Nancyer

Hope and prayers that you are still here and are better. My love goes out to you. Please know things always get better, even if that takes a while, they do. And you'll be SO glad you were to experience the better! Love love love