I need prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JodiforGod

Hey guys. Im going through some tough times. 3 deaths within 6 months, plus some other relationship issue's. My Mom is very very ill with lupus, and some bad athritis disease thats causing bad nerve problems with the lupus. Ive never seen my Dad fall apart like this. Im trying to find the light at the end of the tunnel except its a bit dark right now. I just really need prayer for my family, aswell as me. My breathing and stuff is not the greatest so this is a concern of mine. I just hope my health is okay, but its hard to think it is with all this stress, and pain. I would like to thank all of you for taking the time to read this. It means a lot because I just dont feel the best right now. Always I will have Jesus, yes He does heal... But we all need prayer from one another constantly too. So God Bless all of you, I hope you are all well too, and if anyone else would like prayer, I will pray aswell for you too!

O

obinnaya

Sure, I'll pray with you. Just want to encourage you too. Don't let your heart fail you, God will not forsake His own okay. The Scripture tells us that Weeping might last through the night, but Joy comes in the morning. God is aware of what you and your family is going through now, and the goodnews is that He has already made a way out of it for you. God bless you. Expecting your testimony soon.
Take a look at this scripture; 2nd Corinthians 4:8-9:
The Message translation of the Bible says this ” We’ve been surrounded and battered by troubles, but we’re not demoralized; we’re not sure what to do, but we know that God knows what to do; we’ve been spiritually terrorized, but God hasn’t left our side; we’ve been thrown down, but we haven’t broken. What they did to Jesus, they do to us in trial and torture, mockery and murder; what Jesus did among them, he does in us our lives! Our lives are at constant risk for Jesus’ sake, which makes Jesus’ life all the more evident in us. While we’re going through the worst, you’re getting in on the best!”

W

wholive

Find the way of Jesus. Must needs .For Life is the way,the path ,for healing ,and to heal.Find - The - Right Choice.I pray to the Creator of Life, our Father in Heaven for your sake, Jodi, In the Name of Jesus AMAN

A

aabolos

I will be praying for u and your family ... i hope things get better for u soon

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Lord, please be with Jodi and her family right now as they are going through tough times. Comfort them with Your love and peace and help the doctors to know how to treat these illnesses. Above all, show them your Goodness :)

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you. God is everything you will ever need at all times. God bless

S

shekaniah

I will pray for you and your family, may God pour out His love on you all!

J

jkalyna

:) BIBLE SAYS PRAY FOR ONE ANOTHER. I NEED PRAYER TOO. HEAVELY FATHER WE THANK YOU FOR TODAY THAT WE GATHER AT YOUR FOOTSTOOL AND ASK FOR FORGIVNESS. CLEANSE OUR LIVES AND GIVE US A NEW START. YOU KNOW THINGS BEFORE WE ASK OF THEE BUT YOU LOVE US AND WANT FELLOWSHIP WITH US IN PRAYER. WE DRAW NEAR TO THEE JESUS THIS HOUR, TAKE THE DARK CLOUD FROM THIS SISTER AND HER FAMILY, TURN EVERY DROP OF HEAVY RAIN THAT HAS FELL UPON THEM, AND TURN IT INTO A FLAME OF FIRE TO LIGHT THEIR WAY LORD THROUGH THIS VALLEY. REMOVE ANY CURSES AND CAUSE THE SEEDS OF DESTRUCTION TO BE DESTROYED AND BE NO MORE LORD IN THIS FAMILY. LET EVERY DROP OF THE DARK STORMS RAIN DROPS BE TURNED INTO A FLAME IN JESUS NAME. YOU LIGHT THE PATH LORD ALWAYS. AMEN

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for all you ask in Jesus, for your mom, healing and remission , Jesus's love and streangth for your dad, family and for you .
The light is not at the end of the tunnel, it is already in your heart in Jesus, :) know He has all your needs before God Our Father.

Huge hugs
pickles

Oct 20, 2011
Your only 23 so you're health is fine. Dear lord please comfort the family. amen

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Your only 23 so you're health is fine. Dear lord please comfort the family. amen

Canadian...thank you for the chuckles :) .

Don't take that the wrong way...I love reading your heart-felt posts. Your honesty is refreshing.

Though not all 23 yr olds are healthy...like my son :)

S

SomeonePleaseHelp1

Praying for you.

N

NinJaGGS

Merciful Savior Christ Our God, Look down upon our lowliness and incline thine ear unto us. Have mercy upon us according to the multitude of thy compassions, show us how in thy mercy thy allow the misfortunes of this world to work spiritual healing in our souls and bodies, for if we were frail in body, Thou comforted us with our loved ones and their patience. Bless also Lord the Blessed dead, who sit with thee in heaven now and forever. Bless us Lord who cry unto thee!