I need prayer...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

butterflylady

I desprately need prayer to revive my prayer life. I don't just see the point in being a Christian.I've dropped out of church, I over eat to deal with my grief, i've been to the hospital to get myself into a mental hospital, all I do is cry and I am constantly in a bad mood. It's been at least six months since.... I fell in love.
I fell in love with a wonderful man. I wanted to marry him. Everything was fine until he left me to go spread the word of God. He kept pressuring to to tell him how I felt about him. I wasnt able to tell him how I felt. He had a girlfriend the last time we talked. I feel angry and rejected. I thought he was my soulmate! I thought he cared about me. He said he loved me. I thought we were meant to be together.
I've been trying to trust God. All efforts have come up empty! Ive been praying with no results! I dopnt want to feel that way anymore! God let me down! I feel so alone!

S

shekaniah

It's not to late to share your heart and feelings with him.
If it is ment to be things will work out.
I will sent up a heart felt prayer for you.
May you feel the Joy and love of Jesus!
Read the word and play Christian music!
Love in Christ, Shekaniah

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
Ask Jesus what you can do to help Him. I know that that sounds funny, but He wants us to do things for His kingdom; telling others about Him, encouraging each other, working hard, etc. Although He has marriage in the plans for many of us, it's not why He put us on this Earth. Please don't take that as a "quit whining" plea, but rather as a plea for you to stop saying that God did something wrong, or worse, that He "let you down". Believe me, He most certainly did not let you down.

By the way, Sis, I'm speaking as a girl who wasn't very happy being single until she realized how much joy she could have by letting Jesus be her husband, in a manner of speaking. I'd recommend that you actually ask Him to take the place of a husband in your life until He sends one (maybe this guy, perhaps another). Ask (rather, BEG) Him to grow you in Him in the meantime.

I just remembered something else, too; actually thank Him for this situation that you're in :). I know; that sounds crazy. However, the Bible says to give thanks in all things, and I've gotten some unbelievable blessings from thanking that Lord for things that I was REALLY mad that I had to go through. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-19 says "Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing. In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. Quench not the Spirit."

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yfr5rOfimnU[/video]

P

psychomom

Beloved, other people let us down, and we let ourselves down, but the One Who knows and loves you best will never, ever let you down. ♥
It is He Who has known all about the tears you have cried, and the inward sorrow.
It is He Who has never left you. :)

This may be hard to see right now, but we know from His Word that this is so.
Sometimes our emotions get in the way of seeing the Lord.

I am praying for you this evening that He will fill your heart with grace (which He is doing :) )
so you can see the truth.
And that He will become the most important thing to you,
because that's what He made us need most. :)

love,
ellie

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
praying for you

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in agreement in Jesus's name with all here for all healing of our heart and life.

Hugs hugs and God bless
pickles