I need prayer

• Thread starter preschoolteacher24
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

preschoolteacher24

So I always lived on diets and stuff or watching what i eat i find it hard too loose weight. I recently started getting light headed a lot and it came more and more with time. I have lost a good amount and kept off this time around but what scares me little things that happen like. First it was waking out gasping for air for a while. Then it was light headed then it was fainting over any little sight of blood or any smell of stuff too clean like example restroom and boom i faint sooner then anything. Now i decided too get a blood check up see whats going on and while I was feeling time getting needle near me regardless me looking elsewhere its not enough I had a panic attack but then i started twitching like a seizure my mother said ahhh whats going on with me then i blacked out i have no clue whats wrong with me they said it wasn't normal too be that nervous or be nervous for it. Its like started slideing down chair and twitching and blacked out and sweating heavily and couldn't control what was going on i was confused when i came back too it and i felt awful. Anyways long story short I get results in a week I just ask for prayer I have nothing serious serious going on. So this is why i posting here asking for prayer for this :D

Last edited:

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
You need to talk this over with a doctor. It may be psychological for physical. I pray you find the answers to your health problems.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, praying in Jesus's name all will be easly resolved and healed. :)
Please update us if you feel comfortable doing so. :)

God bless
pickles

P

preschoolteacher24

thanks all and yes I need too first see results in a week see if anything is wrong with me or not then like go from there. Of course ill keep updated i feel little better now but the arm i had needle on when i fainted and all happened is soo sore and ahhh painful ughhh im taking it easy today atleast trying too.

P

preschoolteacher24

Thanks a lot for your prayers came out too be I need too drink way more water its affecting my body sooo i got medication for that i seriously need too drink more water or it'll affect me i'am seriously need too focus on really eating right and on time i havnet had time too do my nutritious food lately but i have too make time.Ill be ok and thanks again for all the prayers :D .. I just remembered the only thing i dont get is besides fainting for the blood thing i faint a lot when i work out or get light headed ughh i hope and pray i find out why thats a who different thing.

PopClick

Aug 12, 2011
When I was dehydrated, it made me short of breath and lightheaded, so it sounds like you might be on the right track. Water is your friend, girl!