I need prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TashMeyer76

Hi Everyone

I'm new here, but I would appreciate some Fellow Jesus followers to stand together and pray not for me but with me. I struggle with some serious bonds, and as much as I fight my sinful nature it's so hard, and I can physically feel myself removed when I fail God, and it breaks my heart knowing this. Even when I know what I'm doing is wrong on so many levels, and I'm not talking about telling a white lie, or sneaking a cookie from the cookie jar. The things I do is wrong even in the eyes of the world.

It stems from an sexually abusive child hood since when I can remember - and I am really stuck and really desperate to be set free!

Aug 2, 2009
I will pray for you. God bless.

Know that whatever it is, it's no surprise to God. He already knows how far we will fall before we fall, and He is always ready to help those who love and honor Him. Sometimes it might take awhile, but God's timing always turns out to be for the best.

God bless.

X

xAlphaOmega

You've been forgiven by your Father, start fresh with a renewed sense of hope. Those that live for themselves delve into sin, but when we look beyond our own means then we can start with change. God, the perfect example is constantly putting us as His priority and so should we to Him. Then we can live following in his footsteps. You have a full supporting cast who is with you so rest easy and let Him do the hard work, all you have to do is listen to the lead.

S

sureshjames

Hi Everyone

I'm new here, but I would appreciate some Fellow Jesus followers to stand together and pray not for me but with me. I struggle with some serious bonds, and as much as I fight my sinful nature it's so hard, and I can physically feel myself removed when I fail God, and it breaks my heart knowing this. Even when I know what I'm doing is wrong on so many levels, and I'm not talking about telling a white lie, or sneaking a cookie from the cookie jar. The things I do is wrong even in the eyes of the world.

It stems from an sexually abusive child hood since when I can remember - and I am really stuck and really desperate to be set free!
i know your situation you are facing but you are in a bond
break it
i will give you some scriptures why it is happening
there are many reasons
1) evil covering
and evil garments zechariah 3:1
explanation:it will attract evil presence ,prayer answers will be delayed,impasination
remedy:(evil garments are only spiritual garments )
so saythis evil covering i cancel you in the name of jesus (say it 7 times)
evil garments catch fire in the name of jesus(say it 7times)
i break every evil covent with the blood covenant of jesus in jesus name ( say 7times)
2)gates of hell
mathew 16:18
genesis 22:17
psalm 106:15
revelations 12:7,11
luke 23:20
daniel 7:20,21,22
psalm 69:12
amos 5:12
say this gates of hell break into pieces in jesus name
gates of say the name of your country here break into pieces in jesus name

3)spirit of egypt( i mean spirits that are in foundation)
joshua 5:5-9
here newly born men dont know how egypt will be but see what lord said after circumcision
that means spirits that effected your parents and grand parents will affect you too
romans 16:11
now say this spirits that are in my foundation causing me to sin or stopping my destiny or limiting
me to some works or evil spirits catch fire in the name of jesus

4)evil marks
Leviticus 19:28

CONFESSION:

Galatians 6:17: From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

PRAYER POINTS:

1. Every mark of failure and rejection in my life, Blood of Jesus, wipe them off, in the name of Jesus.

2. Every mark of death upon my life, or any member of my family, Blood of Jesus, wipe them away, in the name of Jesus.

3. I reject any name or secrete name, identifying me for evil, in the name of Jesus.

4. Any physical or spiritual marks of slavery assigned to my life, fire of God, Blood of Jesus remove them completely, in the name of Jesus.

5. Any demonic number identifying me for destruction, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.

6. Mark of hatred, die, in the name of Jesus.

7. It is written “From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus” in the name Jesus.

8. Satanic odor scaring my helpers/husband/wife away die, in the name of Jesus

9. Any thing in me scaring away good things in my life, die, in the name of Jesus.

10. I reject any marks on my body representing the idols of my father’s house, in the name of Jesus.

11. I reject any satanic mark of high calling in the satanic kingdom, in the name of Jesus

12. Any mark of shame and disgrace upon my life, Blood of Jesus, Fire of God, remove it now, in the name of Jesus.

13. Evil marks of poverty, die, in the name of Jesus.

14. Evil marks on my prosperity and possessions, die, in the name of Jesus.

15. Inherited evil marks in my life, be erased by the Blood of Jesus.

16. I dived in the pool of blood of the Lamb and I wash away every evil marks on my body/life/destiny, in the name of Jesus.

17. O Lord my Father, spray your perfume of favor over my life, in the name of Jesus.

18. O Lord, change my life for the best, in the name of Jesus.

19. I render the power behind any satanic marks impotent, in the name of Jesus.

20. Demonic supervisors of evil marks, I command you to die, in the name of Jesus.
21. I declare, I am for the Lord therefore, Marks of the Lamb appear in my life, marks of demons disappear, in the name of Jesus

i dont know what is your exact problem so better do everything you will be out of
these sayings are not my personnel sayings these are sayings of pastors

jips

Jan 8, 2014
Hi Tash.. I'll pray for you..The Lord never meant for use to fight sin in our own strength. When I'm tempted I change the subject. By that I mean I start praying and think or do something different. Say if I'm watching tv and I'm tempted to lust after a pretty woman, I change the channel and if that doesn't work I read something and if that still doesn't work I'll go outside and find something to do or go for a ride. Anything to get my mind off the temptation. Praying all the time. It works for me. The main thing is to let the Holy Spirit fight for me. Jesus said I am the true vine and you (us) are the branches. We get are strength from Him. A branch can't survive without the vine. We can't win over temptation without abiding in Him... Hope that helps!! Like I said I'll be praying for you..

K

kenthomas27

Then go back and re-read what Jips just recommended! Praying for YOU TashMeyer! There is victory in Christ!

T

TashMeyer76

Thank you for your prayers, and yes, I agree there with you. I did read somewhere that for the sins of the flesh its better to run from any situation that my prompt you to act. I take my hat off to you. May God also bless and keep you.
I trust and believe God frees me from the bondages of sin.

Hi Tash.. I'll pray for you..The Lord never meant for use to fight sin in our own strength. When I'm tempted I change the subject. By that I mean I start praying and think or do something different. Say if I'm watching tv and I'm tempted to lust after a pretty woman, I change the channel and if that doesn't work I read something and if that still doesn't work I'll go outside and find something to do or go for a ride. Anything to get my mind off the temptation. Praying all the time. It works for me. The main thing is to let the Holy Spirit fight for me. Jesus said I am the true vine and you (us) are the branches. We get are strength from Him. A branch can't survive without the vine. We can't win over temptation without abiding in Him... Hope that helps!! Like I said I'll be praying for you..

T

TashMeyer76

Amen to that! Your prayers are appreciated. Thank you!

Then go back and re-read what Jips just recommended! Praying for YOU TashMeyer! There is victory in Christ!

T

TashMeyer76

Hi SureshJames - thank you for the above, but if I may ask, why 7 times?

T

TashMeyer76

Thank you xAlphaOmega - your words ring true, this past Sunday I read in Hebrews about the new Covenant of Christ Jesus, who's forgiven my sins, and who's also forgetting it, and that in him I am free. Thank you for our prayers.

T

TashMeyer76

Who the Son sets free, is free indeed. Thank you CRMVEt.

T

TashMeyer76

Thank you so much ZeroTurbulance. God's timing is not my timing... I find myself somewhat impatient but I'm fighting the impatience and hoping in whatever God's plan is.

jips

Jan 8, 2014
I'm still praying for you TashMeyer76..Keep reading God's Word and looking to Jesus!! Give it all to Him. He wants you to win this battle!!

P

penny232323

Lord, lift up your Child and deliver him from all evil. Show him your true love and bless his future.

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Dealing with the same thing, praying.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
I know Jesus can help you, but sometimes he uses trained counselors to help you work through things. I have a good friend who was diagnosed with a disease of the mind, (Ataxas-Abaras or something) that was caused by sexual abuse as a child. She has been in therapy, and uncovered her abuse, and it learning coping strategies. She still cannot walk properly, but she is trusting God.

It is painful to open up those memories, but sometimes that is God's plan.

As for sin, you will not lose your salvation, if you are really walking with God and in the process of overcoming this sin problem. God knows your heart, and he loves you.

Another thing that has helped my mind reduce anxiety is really meditating on the Word of God. God speaks through his Word, and he also can heal through Scripture.

Praying you find strength and healing, and don't be afraid to get help from trained professionals.