I NEED PRAYERS ASAP

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

shekaniah

Still Praying...

Dec 9, 2011
what I need prayers for is the money part that will enable me to get all of my teeth pulled out so that I can get fake ones in their place. Last dentist I had told me they were not able to be saved. :( Thank you all so very very much for your prayers. They are pure Gold to me.
Father i pray to you for simplyme_bekah.She needs money to help her get the other teeth taken care of,father i know you can do all things and nothing is to difficult for you.I am asking you Father to help her in the phsical and i thank you by faith right now and i pray that simply_me proclaim your name,and to you be the glory in JESUS name....amen

S

shekaniah

simplyme_bekah,

How are you doing...still praying for you!
God bless you and keep you, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Like shekaniah asked, ditto.
Continueing to pray in Jesus for you.

God bless :)
pickles

E

EVEREST

Dear all
Keep in prayer for Sherpa People, who are very famous for climbing in for Mountains, but there are very few are in Jesus, so keep in prayer to save them in Jesus

S

shekaniah

Dear all
Keep in prayer for Sherpa People, who are very famous for climbing in for Mountains, but there are very few are in Jesus, so keep in prayer to save them in Jesus
I will pray for them...
God bless