I need some advice!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Musilany

I have a friend that is not a christian, he is very depressed, he doesnt have many friends and I have tried everything I could to help him. I have talked to him unumerous times about God, about my testemony about all the proofs of the bible, any question he had i have done my best to explain to him.

The good thing is that he always listens to me, but its because he likes me and everytime we talk he keeps trying asking me out and sayind that i am beautiful and all that stuff.

I need some advice. I know that we cant't save anybody, but the bible tell us to witness and help our brothers so that is what o am trying to do. Sometimes I just fell like its just so pointless to talk to him anymore...And everytime i talk to him i feel like i am giving him some kind of hope and i dont want to hurt his feelings...
So should i keep being like a close friend and always talking and helping him even though its kinda anoying sometimes and i dont see any change or i should just stop all this give up...

R

radical_christian

No, don't give up. I think that now more than ever you need to show him how Jesus is loving and accepting. I honestly don't know how you would come about making it clear that you don't want to have a relationship with him but I think that issue really needs to be settled. Don't lose hope and remember how you once were as well. Jesus did not give up on you so don't give up on him. I realize that this is easier said than done but I will keep you in my prayers. May God richly bless you!

N

NewFaithGuy

Don't give up on your friend. He really needs you. It will take time, it will take a while, and change will come across him.. But you need to be there with him throughout and help him out. Don't abandon him..
And what radical_christian says is really true.. the issue needs to me settled! Stay with him and help him out, he needs a good friend like you.