I need some tips!!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

I just differentiate a need from a want. If I want it, I won't buy it. If I need it, I'll buy it. It's okay to buy something you want once in a while. It's best to invest your money, so that you can live comfortably in the future. If you have a shopping compulsion, ask God to deliver you, and help you change your mind about material things. Remember, less is more. :)
i totally fully agree this is a spiritual principle i allways follow amen-eth............

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
i have an aunt that for years when shopping for odds and ends , house supplies she would take only twenty dollars to the store and if she went over she would put something back

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
this is something that i do , i opened up an extra bank account with a bank card that is not a debit card , and i put money in it , it works out fine because you can't swipe at the stores or use online and if you tend to get money out and it's no real purpose to have it in the house put it in a money order , because you just can't take it to the store and spend it.