I need to know God loves me.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
P

passionforguitar

I just need to know He's here for me and loves me. I feel so alone right now.
I'm was in tears a couple of minutes ago, wondering if He still cares me.

I don't know, all of my emotions have just kind of poured out.

I feel like God has left me for some reason, how do I feel his love?

Jeshuvan

Pastor
Staff member
Apr 15, 2012
Hi God loves 4 u is inseperable,his Word=Bible states it and God is not a man that he would lie.Just study Romans 8:37-39.God doest just love us the Bible says God is love Agape love the highest form and its not based on conditions or us,its based on him.U need 2 stop relying on your feelings they do change but God doesnt and the devil will play with your feelings telling u lie after lie.I hope 2 meet u in the rooms,so we can chat more.But 4 now start studying Gods Word,it will truly tell u what God thinks of u,instead of u playing the guessing game.GBU 2 Jeshuvan

Aug 2, 2009

I will pray for you. Sorry for whatever you are going through. I'm going to ask God to somehow show you that He loves you. God bless you.

P

passionforguitar

Thank you! You're so sweet to do that. :)

Atwood

May 1, 2014
Calling All Christians: Pray Eph 3:14ff for PFG now!

Get out your Bible and a highlighter. Start reading and marking all the passages where God's love is expressed. Passages that refer to the crucifixion would be one place to start, like Isaiah 53, Ps 22, and the gospel accounts of it. Romans 5, Eph 1, and Romans 8 come to mind. But there really is an awful lot. The love of Christ constrains me. There is a prayer in Eph 3 about experiencing the love of Christ. Paul prayed it for the Ephesians. I will pray it for you right now. Your part in the prayer is to trust the Lord Jesus (Christ dwells in the heart by faith, as opposed to being pushed to the periphery). Perhaps others will see this post and pray that prayer also. That prayer has you knowing the love of Christ that passes knowledge, & you being filled to all the fullness of God. The prayer starts around 3:14.

Calling all Christians! Pray that intercessory prayer for PassionFG.

Livvy_Holt

Fake persona - Banned
Feb 28, 2014
I'm definitely praying for you. Please message me if you ever need someone to talk to. You'll always have a friend in me.

C

CEF

I would be delighted to help you in your walk with the Lord. Yes, there are times when we don't feel God is listening and that's He's abandoned us, that's where our faith comes in. God loves you and He wants you to know that beyond a shadow of a doubt. Satan is trying to pull you away from God don't you dare let him do that. You are worth more then you think you are. So Satan who's boss! You got it, girl. I'm always here if you need to talk.

2Thewaters

Mat_28:20 Go on teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.