I need two prayers, if you would be so kind.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

drjshow

My wife and I are dealing with some struggles that need prayer. I also need your prayers to keep my faith strong through this.

Thank you so much.

S

shekaniah

Father you know their hearts and minds.
Fill them with wisdom and understanding.
May Your Love Jesus... be the glue that holds them together.
Faith, Hope & Blessings, Shekaniah

N

nonicknametouse

In the middle of struggles there He is carrying you through. The enemy always will try to bring down our marraiges and divide us so just keep focused on the important issues and don't let him add on to your situation. I will pray for you and your faith. I pray for the Lord's strength to get you through this hard time. Try to continue to praise and worship Him through this time. Our circumstances should not stop us from giving him praise. James 1: 2-3 God bless you both. Would love to hear a praise report on this.

C

cobymichael

Lord , we know that this life is a struggle, we can only overcome through you. We know that through the tough times , you carry us!!! Father, I ask that you give these dear saints answers to their struggles and the way to overcome as your word declares. I ask that you also strengthen the faith of this gentlemen as he is in need of the renewing of the inner man, by Your Holy Spirit.....mark9:24.........Lord, I believe, help me in my unbelief...............grace and peace from God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ......

Feb 11, 2012
My wife and I are dealing with some struggles that need prayer. I also need your prayers to keep my faith strong through this.

Thank you so much.
Draw near to God, repent of any sins(stop them) that are causing any strife in your life and marriage, get right with God, by coming to Him on His terms.

Jas 4:7 Therefore submit yourselves to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.
Jas 4:8 Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, sinners; and purify your hearts, double-minded ones.
Jas 4:9 Be afflicted, and mourn and weep. Let your laughter be turned to mourning and your joy to heaviness.
Jas 4:10 Be humbled before the Lord, and He will lift you up.

D

drjshow

Thank you so much. I should probably clarify that my wife and I are fine in our marriage. The Lord has blessed us both with a strong love for each other. Just some issues of life that are taking a toll on us currently.

Your prayers are so very appreciated. Thank you all.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Setting you and your wife in prayer before God in Jesus's name for all provision and streangth needed.
Welcome to cc. :)

God bless
pickles

J

jkalyna

agreeing also in JESUS NAME.

F

Forgive

I also agree with you all in Jesus name. May The God whom we serve bless you and your wife through the struggles you face together, bringing you closer together than ever before. May these obstacles be cast as far as east from west, and may the evil one NOT accomplish his goals in causing division and loss of faith but may our Lord and Saviour bring you together, strengthening you both spiritually and also in your union with our Heavenly Father for His glory. God bless you in Jesus Name. How great is that name.