I only made this thread for people to make their own choice.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 14, 2009
What shouldbe permitted is choice.

Whether or not society permits abortion is irrelevant to looking inside oneself and making ones own choice.

I won't have an opinion on abortion till the day Im faced with the choice.

I don't know how a mother feels. How a pregnant woman worries.

I know life is life but it is not my place to force any views onto others.

Sometimes it is best only to have a feeling and an idea rather than a formed opinon.

The only thing I know is that I find myself softening massivley when I see babies and children.

My idea is that life is full of unexpected times and hard struggles. And we all are having a hard time sometimes. I wont make anybody elses harder by pointing fingers.

D

dmdave17

"For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother’s womb." (Psalm 139:13)

“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart;..." (Jeremiah 1:5)

Can there be any debate?

God bless.

A

Ariel82

Okay, I am not trying to start an argument, Mediate, but that picture is altered or something. This is a 12 week old foetus (British spelling just for you! :D)

The other picture seems to have taken a picture of a newborn, and digitally reduced it in size to fit in the palm of a hand. It was very well done, I might add.
actually its a model... created to be the size of a 12 week old fetus.

I like the live action video better

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFno5iOm84A[/video]

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
What is so sad, is how the child is portrayed as being nothing more than tissue to many young women who are simply scared, and later thay learn the truth.
When I was pregnant with my first child, I met an amazing young woman, she was 12 at the time.
Her mother when barely four months into her preganacy, developed placenta previa.
Drs simply worked to save her life, as they thought there was no chance for the baby.
Untill one of the nurses saw that baby was still alive.
They moved her to nicu, simply to try and see if she would survive.
Amazingly she did, :) this is the beautifu amazing young woman who stood before me, as her mother shared the photos of her tiny size, and told the story of her life started so early, that she held the record for earlyest live birth.
I was amazed at the tiny baby in the photos, no bigger than the photo shared here, her mom showed me the box of doll cloths that had to do as she was so tiny.
I cannot judge any who choose to abort, as this belongs to God.
But I do wonder that a child born so early, and survive, what or when is life decided by those who promote abotion.
I know what this amazing young woman would say..... :)
Its just so heartbreaking that so many are not given the oppertunity, and who speaks for them?

God bless
pickles

Last edited:

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
I remember how active my little ones were at that stage... you would of thought they were in a washing machine the way they spun around.

It is a sign of the world and times that abortion is an option.

My heart says come Lord come...

Dec 14, 2009
If it was not an option it would not be free will.

People need to WANT to keep children, not be forced to.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
If it was not an option it would not be free will.

People need to WANT to keep children, not be forced to.
I agree force is wrong, but truth is nessasary in the choice made.
Too many young women look to the right of abortion as it being approved and ok, told that there is nothing but tissue, I believe the latest term is igot, but my memory is not great on this.
I have spoken to many women who were told lies,had an abortion, and later when they married, having children, saw the truth, and were devastated, even tramatised.
Too often, some in the world teaches lies, believing it is better that one does not know or need the truth.
This is taking the true rights of the person making the desision from them.
For how can one make a real choice, if the choice is made for them?
As to wanting to want a child, there was and still is adoption, which is a gift of life and love to both baby and the parents seeking a child.
One saying they have a right to their body is the argument made in this, but tell me how a ninth month or late term abortion is saving the womans body from any right.
And yes, this was done, a good friend of mine was broken hearted when her daughter did this, and to this day, cannot be at peace with it.
She does still love her daughter .

If it is all about choice, please explain why when a freind of my sister several years ago had an abortion, and the clinic that put her under for it, chose to sterilise her at the same time.
She did win a lawsuit over this, but it does call to serious question the mindset of these clinics and those who run them.

Also, a friend of one of my daughter's came to me upset, she had gone to one of the clinics because she thought she might be pregnant, she wasnt, but the staff filled a bag with the morning after pills, telling her this way she had them for herself when needed, and to give them to her friends as well.
This young woman was smart and shaken, simply because as she asked me, does'nt one need to be supervised by a dr when given these pills?

Like I said, choice is only a true choice when one is given the truth.
So the next question is, why do so many clinics that support abortion, work so hard to decieve?

God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

What seems to be missing in the debate in most media, on both sides, is this:

What does an abortion do to the woman performing it?
People speak of problems they might face when bringing forth the baby, but neglect to conciser what it must feel like to have life inside of you, and then it is gone. It is not simply a matter of taking a pill and then going on with your life.

Dec 14, 2009
The kicker is, obeying out of fear is false.

To say 'do this because God wants you to' can yield two reactions;

'If i dont do this ill die'

Or 'i want to do this because I LOVE and its right'.

The second is the way we should aim. Conscience, not consequence.

Fear is the enemy.

V

violakat

What seems to be missing in the debate in most media, on both sides, is this:

What does an abortion do to the woman performing it?
People speak of problems they might face when bringing forth the baby, but neglect to conciser what it must feel like to have life inside of you, and then it is gone. It is not simply a matter of taking a pill and then going on with your life.
Thank you. And if they would look for the decades' worth of data that's available, instead of just the two months or less worth of research that planned parenthood provides, they might be surprised at what can really occur to women who have abortions.

O

OFM

life begins at conception abortion is murder women kill themselfs over this alot become sterile ect get cancer too.

C

Cecillia504

Poor little dear. :( It breaks my heart in two.

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.