I really want to learn

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

megmeg

I just am not sure about this stuff and I can't talk to my papa

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
What are you not sure of megmeg? Let us know :)

JimJimmers

Apr 26, 2012
Yes, Meg, we are here for you. And if you need to talk to a lady, I know of a couple who can help you. :)

A

ashjuin

Not sure about what? WE all here at CC will help u as much as we can, but we need to know what the problem is. Go in to pray with God and ask him to give u the words u need to tell us.

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Are you talking about wanting to learn about Christian beliefs? The Bible is a good place to start :) . The King James version uses 'old English' and can be hard to understand sometimes. I use the NIV...New International Version. There are others.

Read the beginning of Genesis to find out what happened in the Garden of Eden....how God created the universe and how mankind fell out of God's grace. Then skip over to the gospel of Matthew. There are four gospels (each one tells of the birth, life, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ)....Matthew, Mark, Luke, John. They repeat some of the same information but some gospels include unique teaching. Matthew is a good place to start :) .

Do you have a Christian friend with whom you can attend church? That would be good too :)

John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Not only does Christianity teach about what happens to us after death but it also teaches us how to be happy in this life....by being back in relationship with God.

Praying for you....that the Holy Spirit will guide you in your seeking. Seek and you shall find :)