i recently lost my mom

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

relientkchick_4

recently my mom passed away suddenly, there were no warnings, its been a very difficult time for me and my family, my other family members arent saved, in all honesty im not sure where my moms spiritual status was either, its been very hard for me these past 2 weeks, i feel as if i need to step and take lead of the family, my father is slipping into a depression, all of my siblings and I are living at home, we are all adults its very difficult because we all have an opinion on how to do certain things, the bills are starting to pile up and i cant help but stress over how they will be paid, my father is unemployed, i miss her so much she always knew what to do, there are so many things i regret not sharing with her or things to come in my life that she will not be able to be a part of, i feel lost without her... a numbness. please pray for me and my family....

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
In my prayers you and your family shall be my friend.

Try to take each day as it comes.

Matthew 6

5Therefore I say unto you, Take no thought for your life, what ye shall eat, or what ye shall drink; nor yet for your body, what ye shall put on. Is not the life more than meat, and the body than raiment? 26Behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feedeth them. Are ye not much better than they? 27Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?28And why take ye thought for raiment? Consider the lilies of the field, how they grow; they toil not, neither do they spin: 29And yet I say unto you, That even Solomon in all his glory was not arrayed like one of these.30Wherefore, if God so clothe the grass of the field, which to day is, and to morrow is cast into the oven, shall he not much more clothe you, O ye of little faith? 31Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? 32(For after all these things do the Gentiles seek for your heavenly Father knoweth that ye have need of all these things. 33But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.34Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.