I relapsed. Praise God.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 22, 2013
I will seek counseling.
That is all.
Look, all I have to say is this.
I'm just some guy who loves Jesus Christ a little bit too much.
I have trouble controlling what I say sometimes.
I know I can scare people.
I'm not that tough.
But some of you were scared witless.
Though I think that if we were to meet face to face, it would go something like this:
"WHY DID YOU RELAPSE CYPHERCAT, WHY DID YOU SAY THOSE THINGS"
I'm standing there, trying not to punch you.
Because I love a woman.
Because I wanted a certain type of woman.
I thought I needed DXM to get her.
But that's not the point.
God gave me a woman to love.
If this makes you jealous, try coming after me, you will be subdued.
This whole thing is his doing. It is his glory. I give the glory to you Father.
You all, like me, have been posting for our own purposes, but those purposes are the purposes of God.
And what you intend is not necessarily what will be the outcome.
God will choose how to use your posts.
And if you want to kill me, God will defend me.

38miles

I'll be honest. Why are you not banned? I really thought you were delayed somehow. Why did I watch a video of you on youtube…because I felt my heart pulled to. And…yo I was scared because you seemed really jacked up, like slow. And I was like, "Oh Lord, help this guy." So I guess that's me trying to be real. I guess? But then what I saw didn't really correlate with your language usage on the keys. So I was always like…troll? But he's like videoing?

Brother. I hope you get on your knees, or don't. I've tripped on acid few hundred times. I've eaten death and it has eaten parts of my mind, my being. And then Christ pulled me out. So…whatever your deal is…there is freedom at the cross.

And I know we're never to feed the troll. But…I've never seen what happens when you feed a troll grace. Does he fall on his face?

Jun 22, 2013
I'll be honest. Why are you not banned? I really thought you were delayed somehow. Why did I watch a video of you on youtube…because I felt my heart pulled to. And…yo I was scared because you seemed really jacked up, like slow. And I was like, "Oh Lord, help this guy." So I guess that's me trying to be real. I guess? But then what I saw didn't really correlate with your language usage on the keys. So I was always like…troll? But he's like videoing?

Brother. I hope you get on your knees, or don't. I've tripped on acid few hundred times. I've eaten death and it has eaten parts of my mind, my being. And then Christ pulled me out. So…whatever your deal is…there is freedom at the cross.

And I know we're never to feed the troll. But…I've never seen what happens when you feed a troll grace. Does he fall on his face?
yes i am fallen, and the fall is great. Jesus Christ is Lord.

Jun 22, 2013
I have been awake the entire night sweating in fear over the reality of what I did here at CC.
I was convinced that because of what I said someone was going to come and kill me.

just_monicat

Jan 1, 2014
I thought you all hated me.
I thought one of you was driving down here to shoot me.
seriously, this fear is a product of that drug. it's causing you to feel and believe things in exaggerated ways. i pray that you find peace.

and to be clear, i would NEVER spend the time that i spent trying to help you understand just how dangerous that drug is if i didn't care. the opposite of love is APATHY, not hate. it's so much easier to avoid something and let it go,

by the way, i don't think it's any accident which people responded to you. i would wager that most of us who tried to call out to you did so because there is something in our lives that gives us compassion and concern for someone in your shoes. pleading for you to get help isn't about attacking you! far from it.

one final thought: imagine your future! let's say that you go ahead and get the help you need, be it counselor, support group and/or treatment program, and with God, you rid yourself of this monkey on your back. you heal, and grow from this experience. you will then have opportunities to reach others and influence others for good with your testimony. God WILL use this for good in your life and others', once you surrender it to Him.

i will be praying for you.

Jun 22, 2013
seriously, this fear is a product of that drug. it's causing you to feel and believe things in exaggerated ways. i pray that you find peace.

and to be clear, i would NEVER spend the time that i spent trying to help you understand just how dangerous that drug is if i didn't care. the opposite of love is APATHY, not hate. it's so much easier to avoid something and let it go,

by the way, i don't think it's any accident which people responded to you. i would wager that most of us who tried to call out to you did so because there is something in our lives that gives us compassion and concern for someone in your shoes. pleading for you to get help isn't about attacking you! far from it.

one final thought: imagine your future! let's say that you go ahead and get the help you need, be it counselor, support group and/or treatment program, and with God, you rid yourself of this monkey on your back. you heal, and grow from this experience. you will then have opportunities to reach others and influence others for good with your testimony. God WILL use this for good in your life and others', once you surrender it to Him.

i will be praying for you.
Irrational fear that believed the worst case scenario.
Thank you for your real concern.